Chapter one

"Lennox,lennox Hun wake up!" I hear my adoptive dad joey say. "what?" I snap at him. "get up and get dressed we're going to pick my friend up from the airport." he answered. "sawyer?" I asked him. "no Shane ,shane dawson." I jumped up when he said that for two reasons 1- I have never met Shane but have heard a lot about him and have watched him. 2- I really have to pee.  "hurry Lennox I'm taking mom to work and I'll be back to get you.love you!" "love you!" I yell as I run to the bathroom. I relieve my peanut sized bladder and hop in he shower and wash as quickly as i can then get out and wrap my favorite fluffy pink towel around myself and run to my huge walk in closet and pick out my lucky bra and underwear(yes I have lucky underwear. don't judge me.) and grab my light washed short shorts and my solid black tank top and my purple ombré vans. I go over to my vanity and dry my long blonde hair and quickly run my straightener through it and do my makeup light. "are you ready?" Joey yells up the stairs. "Almost!" I reply while looking through my box of belly button rings and pull out a silver infinite sign one and put it in,then I grab my phone off the charger and my beats by dre head phones and run down stairs.