What do you want?

Lennox's p.o.v:
Once were home I go up stairs and slip my shoes off wen my phone rings.
L- hello?
C-hey Lennox it's cooper
L- oh hey coop what's up?
C- not much I was gonna see if you were gonna be home because if so I was gonna stop by.
L- oh yea we just got home from the gym so we need to shower but Connor is here and I think he's in the shower now so just come on over I'll text you the address
C- okay see you in a bit
I hung up the phone and text him the address and then went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, while it was warming up I look at my stomach and see my bump is getting hard. "Hi babies it's mommy, how you guys doing in there? Mommy can't wait for you guys to be out here with me and daddy, I don't care if Cameron is your real father, sam will be the one that takes care of you with me. I promise I will never let anything hurt you and I will always take care of you." I say as I rub it gently. "I thought I was the only one that talked to your stomach" sam says startling me. "Oh gosh babe I didn't see you there" I say. "Sorry" he says coming over to me and hugging me. "You stink!" I giggle as I playfully try to push him away. "You don't smell so hot either" he chuckles pulling me closer. "We'll let me take a shower" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "Give me a kiss first" I roll my eyes and press my lips into his. I pull away a few seconds later and he smacks my butt lightly before walking out of the bathroom and laying on our bed. I smile to my self before pulling off my bra and shorts and panties. I step in the shower and wash my hair and body then step out and wrap a fluffy blue towel around me. "Go bathe" I say to sam as I walk out of the bathroom. "Bossy bossy" he says before kissing my cheek and walking into the bathroom. I walk to my dresser and put on my underwear and bra then put on a black spaghetti strap tank top, black skinny yoga pants, a rainbow colored sweatshirt, and pink and blue socks. After I'm dressed I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair and dry it with my hair dryer, after I'm done with that sam is getting out of the shower. "You better not be putting makeup on" sam says while wrapping a towel around his waist. "I'm not". "Good" he say shaking his hair much like a dog. I giggle and hear the door bell. "Oh that's cooper, get dressed and come down stairs" I tell sam before running down the stairs. I get to the door and open it to see not cooper but Cameron. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I wanted to see you and your belly" he says gesturing to my stomach. "We'll you saw you can leave now" I say. "Lennox come on those could be my babies" "babe who's at the door?" I hear sam ask as he comes down the stairs. "Oh hi cameron" he says bitterly. "Sam" cameron mumbles. "He knows, cameron" I say. "Wait what?" He asks shocked. "Yep I know so you can't blackmail her anymore" sam says wrapping his arm around my waist. "We'll I think we all need to set down and talk" Cameron says. "Fine" I huff before opening the door more so he can come in. He walks in and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Come on" I say while grabbing Sam's hand and guiding them to the living room. Once there me and sam set on the love seat and Cameron setts across from us on the couch. "So how far along are you?" Cameron asks. "As of today I am a two and a half months." I say rubbing my stomach a bit. "So I know this is weird to ask but you know when me and you did it but when was the last time you all did it around that time?" He asks awkwardly. "A week before" sam answers. "Mm" Cameron grunts. "I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:30 to check on them and I found out that if we do a paternity test before they are born it can cause a miscarriage and it's even more dangerous since there's two of them so I'm not doing that" I explain. "So we're not gonna know until there born?" He questions. "Nope" sam says grabbing my hand. "Can I go with you to the dr tomorrow?" He asks. "you can meet us there" I say. He nods and wipes his hands on his jeans. "Can can I feel your stomach?" He stutters. I look at sam and he just nods so I stand up and lift my shirt just above my stomach, he gets up and hesitantly rests his hand on my bump. "It's so small" he says. "It'll get much much bigger" I sigh. He looks up at me and smiles and then looks over my shoulder at sam and quickly moves his hand. "Uh I'll see you guys tomorrow at 1:30" he says before rushing to the door where cooper is about to ring the doorbell. "Sorry" he says after he bumps into cooper before quickly getting in his car and driving away. "Who was that?" Cooper questions. "That was Cameron uh me him and sam had to talk about something, something you should probably know about" I say while I let him inside and lead him to the living room. "Okay?" He says skeptically. "We'll uh you know that me and sam are engaged but I am also 2 and a half months pregnant with twins" I say. "Oh my gosh congratulations Len" he exclaims while hugging me. "But wait what does that have to do with Cameron?" He asks while raising his eyebrow. "Uh he may be the father were not sure see me and sam broke up for a day 2 months ago and that day I got drunk and slept with Cameron and we didn't use protection. Me and sam didn't either the time we had sex before that" I explain to him. "Ohhh" he says while giving me a sympathetic smile. "Lennox have you seen my phone?" Connor asks while coming down stairs. "Oh h-hi Cooper h-how are you?" He stutters while running his fingers through his hair. "I'm good Connor how are you?" Cooper replies. "I-I'm good" he stutters again, what is up with him? I look over at sam and he has the same confused look on his face. "I think your phone is in the kitchen con" I say pointing to the doorway. "Oh uh yea" he says before walking in there. "Hey what do you guys want to eat?" Sam asks. "Pizza?" Cooper replies. "Alright we'll were gonna go get it we'll be back in a bit" I say walking out the front door. Once we get the pizza we stop and rent a few movies and then head home. I get out of the car with the movies and the keys and sam gets the pizza, I unlock the front door and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Cooper and Connor having a full fledge make out session on the couch.