Woo-hoo

Sams p.o.v:
I'm driving around and thinking about Lennox I mean it wasn't cheating, we were broke up at the time and she was drunk. I think I should apologize to her, I pull into a mcdonalds parking lot and turn around, I'm close to home when I see flashing blue and red lights behind me. "Fuck" I groan as I pull over. I watch the officer get out and walk up too my window. "Do you know why I pulled you over son?" He asks. "Uh no sir I dont" I say sheepishly. "You were 10 miles over the speed limit" he says tapping his foot. "I'm sorry sir I just have a lot on my mind right now" I say running a hand through my hair. "Mhm license and registration please"
I open the glove compartment and get my registration then reach into my wallet and grab my license and hand it to him. He nods and walks back to his car and comes back about 2 minutes later. "I need you to step out of the vehicle please" he says. I obey and get out of the car. "Please turn around and place your hands above your head" he commands. I slowly turn and place my hands on the back of my head and then feel him pay me down. "Please put your hands behind your back Mr.Pottorff" I do as told while asking him "why are you arresting me?" "Son your under arrest for statutory rape of one miss Lennox graceffa"
What the hell?!
"Wait there's gotta be a mistake she's my fiancé and mother to my unborn children" I explain as he handcuffs me. "Boy I don't care someone reported you for rape and because she is pregnant, is gonna make this worse on you because you a 19 year old legal adult got a 16 year old pregnant" he says before roughly shoving me in the back seat of the police car.
Who would turn me in? Cameron? No because he is 21 it would be rape as we'll. I don't know of anyone els- DYLAN! It makes sense I took his girl and got her pregnant and he sent her that text earlier I think it said your perfect life is about to crash and burn. I'm gonna kick his fucking ass!
We arrive at the police station and they do my finger prints and take my mugshot then make me change into the orange jumpsuit and white sneakers. "You get one phone call your bail is set at $5000, make it quick" he says before leading me to the phones. I pick it up and immediately dial Connors number, praying that he answers.
"Uh hello?" He says confused. "Connor! Oh thank god you answered! Please come bail me out my bail is set at $5000!" I explain. "Why are you in jail?!" He shouts. "I'll explain later can you please just get me out of here and tell Lennox I'm sorry and that I love her and those babies no matter what" I say. "Ok I'll tell her and I'll try my best." He says before it disconnects. I hang the phone up and I'm taken to my holding cell, woo-hoo.