Pancakes and kisses

I wake up and see sam is still sound asleep so I carefully unwrap his arms from around my waist and head downstairs to pick out an outfit for today. After I get my clothes and all my makeup and jank I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower, after I'm done I get out and brush my teeth and blow dry my hair and put on: black short shorts with rips but you can't see through them, black bandeau pink 'hakuna Matata' tank top, and pink vans. After I'm dressed I do my makeup and make sure my hair is straight and walk downstairs.
"Good morning Lennox!" Jc and kian scream as I'm coming down the stairs. "Ahh" I say missing the step and falling on my but. "Oh my gosh Lennox are you okay?" Connor asks helping me up. "Yea it's just two assholes decide to give me a heart attack while coming down the stairs" I say rubbing my back and glaring at jc and kian. "Sorry" they both say. "It's fine,but now you have to make it up to me" I smirk. "And how are we gonna do that?" Kian asks going back to his cereal. "Well, you could start by making my breakfast." I say setting at the table. "Hey the only one making her breakfast is gonna be me,for two reasons,one-neither of you can cook and two she's mine." sam says coming down the stairs and kissing my cheek. I blush and put my head down. "So you guys are dating?" Connor asks surprised. "If she wants too than yes." sam smirks at me. "Do you want too?" Kian and jc ask while wiggling there eyebrows and smirking. "Yea" I say shyly.
"So that's a yes?"sam asks looking at me. "Yea" I repeat again a little louder. Sam looks like he's trying to decide something but before I can question it his lips are on mine. This kiss is different than the ones I shared with Dylan, it's not forceful, full of love not lust, no tongues just are lips. I have to say this is the best kiss I've ever had, I mean I thought me and Dylan had fireworks but compared to this our kisses were just those little things you throw on the ground and they go 'POP'. Sam pulls away and rests his forehead on mine. "Connor told me about your ex,and I promise I will never hurt you like that, I don't see why anyone would ever cheat on you your perfect, everything I need Lennox, and I know I've only known you like a day but I can honestly say I am falling in love with you." he says, which makes me grab the sides of his head and kiss him again he responds and kisses me back. I pull away and look him in the eye and say the 3 words that just yesterday I thought I would never say again. "I love you sam pottorff."
"Awwwwww" I hear the guys say and then realize ricky and Trevor are now down here.
"So how about that breakfast, what do you like? I can make killer pancakes" sam says after kissing me and walking to the fridge. "I like pancakes and bacon" I say. he smiles and starts to get the stuff out.
"Ooh make sausage also" jc says.
"Oh and eggs" Connor yells.
"And don't forget toast" ricky yells.
"Excuse me but I'm cooking for my girlfriend not you pigs." sam says mixing pancake batter. "Oh c'mon I'll help you" I say standing up and walking to him. I kiss his cheek and go get the sausage and bacon and eggs from the fridge. "There's a griddle under the counter" Connor states. (A/n a griddle is like a little thing you can cook on and it plugs in to the wall) I nod and get it out and plug it up, then wash my hands and start opening the bacon. After about twenty minutes the sausage and bacon is done so I start on the eggs. I'm just about to flip one when sam snakes his arm around my waist and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "The pancakes are done" he says kissing my neck. "Eggs are almost done too" I smile. "What's left?" He asks stealing a piece of bacon. I swat his hand with the spatula and reply. "Toast and get your hands out of the bacon" I say removing an egg and adding another. "you hurt me, now you have to make it up to me" he says putting his hands on my waist and turning me to face him. "Oh really? How am I gonna do that?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. "Ever heard the expression kiss the cook?" He says leaning in. I nod and kiss him and that soon leads to making out. "Guys it's cooking not a make out session" Trevor says removing the forgotten and burnt toast. we pull away and I blush and finish the eggs. "Everything's done" I say. "FOODS DONE!" Trevor screams. I grab a plate and put two pancakes and 3 pieces of bacon and cover them in syrup and pour myself some orange juice and go set at the table. I'm taking a bite of pancake when sam sets next to me on my right and jc sets on my left. "Oh my god these pancakes are amazing,mmm" I practically moan. The boys look at me like I have two heads, so I look down and continue eating. "Are you gonna make her moan like that sam?" Kian asks from across the table. sam blushes and looks down. "Leave then alone, I think Lennox is a virgin" Connor says eating bacon. "Uh no, no I'm not" I say. Connor almost chokes on his food and yells "who? how?when?" I look down and reply "Dylan, when we first started dating, and I'm pretty sure you know how" I say drinking orange juice. "Oh" he says.
"So what are we doing today?" Trevor asks. "Uh don't know, what do you guys wanna do?" Connor asks. "Swimming!" Kian practically yells. "My pool is in need of professional assistance right now" Connor says laughing a little. "My pool is open" I say pushing my plate away. "I thought you didn't have a key?" He asks. "I don't but we can hop the fence and just bring towels from here" I say. "Okay then it's settled we will go swim at lennox's." Connor says standing up. "Let's go get ready" sam says grabbing his plate and mine and putting it in the sink. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. i grab the bikini Connor let me pick out yesterday from Victoria secret and head to the bathroom. I put on the black and neon pink strapless top and matching black bottoms and put my clothes back on over them and pull my hair in a messy bun and walk out to see sam in a pair of black swim trunks and a white tshirt. "Ready?" He asks. "Yep" I say. He grabs my hand and leads me down stairs. "Everyone ready?" Connor asks. "Yea" everyone says. "Let's go then" Connor yells. "Wait do y'all know where I live?" I question. "I do" Connor says. "We'll I can drive the other car I guess" I say sliding in the drivers seat of Kian's car. Sam gets in the passengers seat and Trevor hops in the back. I pull out of Connors driveway and head to my house.