Moms in labor

6 months later.
Lennox's p.o.v:
I'm laying in my bed with sam's arms protectively around me, and yes we're still together and we've moved in at conners house together. Trisha and shane are engaged and expecting a little girl, and mom is due any day now. I roll over and kiss sam all over his face until his eyes open. "What you doin babe?" He asks sleepily. "Nothin just kissin you all over your face." I say plainly. "I can tell that, but why?" He laughs pulling me closer. "Because I felt like it" I say. "Do you want me to kiss you?, If you want me to kiss you just say it" he smirks. "Okay fine I want you to kiss me" I giggle. He moves my hair out if my face and kisses me sweetly at first but then gets rougher. He slips his hand under my T-shirt and strokes my sides, which drives my crazy! He continues that while leaving a trail of kisses from my lips down my neck all the way to my sweet spot right under my right ear. "Sa-am" I moan/whimper. He pulls off my boy shorts and pulls his boxers down and pulls me on top of him. "Uhh" he groans as he puts himself inside me. I start to rise and lower myself when he grabs my hips and helps me go faster. "Sam" I moan. "Come for me baby" he growls. "I-I'm gonna come" I moan. "Sa-amm" I moan as I reach my orgasm. "Ugh Lennox!" He groans as he releases himself inside me. 'Its yo dad callin,ringing yo phone' my phone buzzes on the side table. Sam reaches over and hands it to me.
L-hello
J- Lennox your mom is in labor you need to come to the hospital so- wait why are you out of breath?
L- ...............uh........
J-oh my god you and sam were having sex weren't you?
L- uh nooo
J-stop lying yes you were, just stop, get dressed and come down here.
L- o-okay love you.
J-love you.
I hang up and start to laugh. "Oh my gosh that was so embarrassing, he totally caught us" I say pulling sam out of me. "So what's going on?" Sam laughs. "Moms in labor, we gotta go to the hospital." I say rolling out of the bed and grabbing a pair of black nike yoga pants, black tanktop, purple and pink nike sweatshirt. I run to the bathroom and quickly wash up and throw on my clothes and put my hair in a fishtail braid. I walk out and see sam in a pair of grey American eagle sweatpants, blue American eagle sweatshirt and black vans. I walk to my dresser and grab a pair of socks and put on my black and grey nike tennis shoes. "You ready babe?" Sam asks. "Yep" I say grabbing my phone. We walk out of the bedroom and I knock on Connors door, a few seconds later I hear shuffling then he opens the door. "What?" He mumbles sleepily. "Moms in labor, me and sam are going to the hospital we were just letting you know" I explain. "Oh okay text me when the baby is born" he says rubbing his eyes. "K" I say turning to leave. "Oh and Lennox?" "Yea" I say turning back around. "Could you and sam maybe keep it down next time" he smirks at me. I blush and turn around and run back to the living room. "Let's go" I say to sam.
*Skipping car ride*
We get to the hospital and run inside. "Meghan graceffa please" I say to the lady at the desk. "Room 23 floor 8" she says sweetly. "Thank you" I say before pulling sam to the elevator. "Lennox babe calm down" he chuckles. "I'm just excited" I say as the elevator dings. Me and sam walk out of the elevator and see dad pacing in the hallway. "We're here has she gave birth yet?" I ask walking to him. "Not yet, she's not fully dilated." he says. "Oh okay good" I say. "Are you all promoting nike and American eagle or what?" He laughs. I look down and see everything I'm wearing is nike and everything sams wearing is American eagle besides his shoes. "I didn't even realize that" sam laughs. "Sir you should come in now she's fully dialated" a nurse says popping her head out of the door. "Oh okay" he says going in. "Come here let's set down" sam says setting on the floor. "But the floor is hard" I pout. "No one said you had to set on the floor" he says. "Where else am I supposed to set?" I ask. "Right here" he smirks patting his lap. I giggle and set on his lap and pull out my phone. I'm scrolling though Facebook when I hear mom scream. "oh gosh" I say hiding my face in sams chest. After another twenty minutes of screaming dad comes out. "Ready to meet your little brother kyler chase graceffa?" Dad asks. I hop up and nod my head yes. I grab sams hand and we walk into the room.