Chspter twelve-Apology accepted

Christine's pov
Hot. Can't breathe. Too much smoke. I see a figure under something heavy in the distance. "Mom!" I screamed. I ran to her. But when I got there it was not the face of my mother. "Jace!" I screamed. He looked me deep in the eyes. "I really am sorry." He said. Then the building came crashing down.

"No!" I screamed and shot out of bed. It was just a dream. I was covered in sweat and I felt tears on my cheeks. I got out of bed and got ready. When I went downstairs jace wasn't there. I started to worry. What if it wasn't a dream. Mrs. Norman came in. "Where's jace?" I asked nervously. "Oh he left early today. Said they needed him." I let out a breath. I ate breakfast and went to set. When I walked in I didn't see jace. They said that I needed to get into my normal girl costume. I went to my dressing room. When I opened the door I saw something beautiful. Every shelf, table, chair, every inch of the floor were all covered in vases and bouquets of flowers. All kinds of beautiful carnations with all kinds of colors were spread across everything. There was a bouquet of roses in the middle with a card. I walked over to it. I read the card. "Christine. What I said was awful. I regret it every minute. I should have known that you would never lie like that. Please forgive me. - Jace" I set the card down and smiled. This was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. "Well? Can you forgive me?" I jumped out of my skin. "Oh my god! Don't freaking do that!" Jace walked out from behind a clothes rack smiling. "Sorry! Well?" He looked hopefully at me. I thought about what Cooper said, what jace said, then I smiled a little. "Ugh fine!" "YES!" He yelled and ran over and gave me a bone breaking hug. "Let. Go. Can't. Breathe!" He let go and laughed. He has the cutest laugh. "But what am I supposed to do with all these flowers?" I asked. "Huh. I didn't really think that far ahead." He said and I rolled my eyes. I got into my costume and went out. Jace put on his costume and we went out together. We did a coupon of scenes. Then something happened. "Okay everyone gather round." The director said and we all turned our attention to him. "For the next scene we will have jace and Christine in their superhero costumes and they will kiss." I froze. "Are you alright Christine?" Riele asked. Jace looked at me funny. Soon everyone was staring at me. "I um... I... I gotta go!" I ran out as fast as I could. I ran outside and started breathing fast. Jace followed me. "Christine? Christine! Are you okay?" He asked. "No! No I'm not okay!" "What's wrong?" "It's nothing!" "It doesn't look like nothing. What's up?" I decided to tell him. "Okay. You have to promise you won't laugh. This is going to sound stupid, but... I've never kissed anyone before." "Seriously? You've never kissed anyone?" "I know it sounds ridiculous but no! And I guess I just don't want my first kiss to be fake." He walked up to me. Took my hands and pressed his lips to mine. I felt electricity shoot through my whole body. It was magical. Indescribable. Perfect. We kissed for about five seconds. Then we let go. "There. Now your first kiss wasn't fake." Then he turned and left. I stood there. Stunned. What just happened? My first kiss was with Jace Norman! But what now?