Episode 3: The New Spider-Man

Rue Bennet was walking home on a dark Thursday night. She had spent most of her day at Jule's house, and decided to head home before it got late. It might have been dark, but that didn't stop Rue from going down an dark alley. But, that was a mistake. One of the guys followed her. As Rue walked faster, her men joined in, surrounding her.

"Aren't you a little cutie pie?" One of them asked, grabbing her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." Rue hissed, punching him in the chest, as hard as 17 year old girl could hit.

"She's aggressive, too." His friend added. He grabbed her by the waist and slammed her against the wall.

"What do you have in your pockets, pretty thing?" He asked.

"Nothing that's for you." A voice said from behind them. It was a person in a red and blue suit. It was Spider-Man. But, it wasn't the spider man they knew. His suit looked like more homemade, than a actual suit.

Rue instantly recognized the voice, as the voice of Stiles Stilinski

Rue instantly recognized the voice, as the voice of Stiles Stilinski. She was glad to see him, but she wondered why was he doing this. Was he the real Spider-Man?

Stiles fired a web at the guy who was holding her against the wall.

"Come on, guys. Girls aren't punching bags. We should know that." Stiles quipped, backflipping. He grabbed his second friend and slammed him to the wall. "Oh, instant K.O." he continued as he backflipped and webbed one of other guy's face. The leader rushed to a nearby car, but Stiles was in the backseat.

"Should have chosen an darker alley. But then again... Still would have caught you." Stiles said. He shot a web, slammed the man's face against the steering wheel, and webbed him to the wall.

"I know that voice anywhere. Stiles Stilinski. " Rue began. Stiles looked at Rue, then walked towards her direction.

"I don't know who you're talking about, ma'am. But, if you would like me to, I could safely escort you home. 

"Sure Stilinski."

"Again. Never heard of this Stiles. But, he sounds like a pretty handsome guy." Stiles said, swinging Rue home.

At Veronica's house, Kat, and Maddie werein Ronnie's room, talking about the party Veronica was having on Friday.

"Girls, should I wear the red dress, or the black dress?" Veronica asked.

"Neither. You're not going to a fucking opera, you're going to an high school party. You need something more... Sexy." Maddie declared. She went into Veronica's closet and pulled out a pair of short shorts and a crop top.

"Maddie, if you know her, you know she isn't going to wear that shit." Kat scoffed.

"She is if she wants to look attractive." Maddie argued, giving the outfit for Veronica to try on. After Veronica came out, Maddie looked at her in shock.