Episode 4: Uh oh

It seemed like there were more people with spider abilities as the school year went on. Dani had just got hers, and became Spinerette. Miles was developing his powers. And, Stiles? He was still learning how to use his. Some people thought it good how these web warriors were coming out of nowhere to defend New York City. Others thought they were problems. And, that's why Hiram Lodge hired a hitman to get rid of some of them. He also partnered with the infamous Wilson Fisk.

"I promise with the hammer I have, those spider pests stand no chance." Hiram reassured the crime boss.

"I also released some trouble of my own." Fisk smirked.

"Let me guess. Octavius and and his group?"

"No. I paid a couple of geniuses to enhance those Ghoulies punks."

"Doing business with you is going to be fun." Hiram smirked.

...........................................................................

At the Pembroke, Veronica Lodge had thrown a party, to kick off the school year. School had kicked everyone's butts, so they were glad they could take a break. Peter gets to Veronica's party in his spider suit. But, he had got a new suit that allowed to change his clothes whenever he wanted. It also changed his suit black.

"Hey, Peter. I didn't think you would be here." Jessica Davis greeted.

"I didn't think so, either." Peter joked, smiling at Jessica.

"Did you get hotter over the summer, or is that just me?" Mary Jane says, joining the duo. Peter's cheeks turn bright red.

"I-uh-_

"I'll take that as a yes." MJ says, with a smirk, which caused Peter to blush even harder.

"Come on, MJ let's go get shit faced." Jessica pleaded, taking her best friend's hand.

"I'm with you on that. See you around, Parker." MJ says, as her Jessica walked off to find the drinks.

"How's the party, Spider-Boy?" Dani asked Peter.

"I'm okay. Not what I saw myself tonight, though I already established that with Jessica."

"Well I hope you have fun. And, stay out of trouble."

"Same with you."

.........................................................................
Miles, Marie, and Ganke entered the party, not too long after Peter.

"I'm gonna go look for Peter." Miles said. Ganke and Marie nodded and Miles walked off.

"Holà, beautiful." Bryce Walker greets Marie, who cringes and rolls her eyes at Bryce.

"Vete a la mierda idiota." Marie remarks.

"What?" Bryce asked in a confused voice.

"She means go away, asswipe." Ganke responded.

"That's cold, beautiful." He replied, as the two went to go meet up with, Scott, Rue, and Jules.
.........................................................................

"Hey, where's Miles?" Rue asked.

"He went to go look for Peter." Ganke replied.

"This better not be anything like McKay's party." Scott laughed.

"You mean the party where Miles fought Nate Jacobs and failed to beat him?" Jules retorted?"

"That's the one." Rue laughed.

"The dude's changed. He won't make a stupid move like that again." Ganke said. At another part of the party, Miles was talking to be Peter, when Montgomery De La Cruz interrupted their conversation.