Episode 19: More Bad Things Happen

Peter takes a step closer towards Norman

"Dude, what're you doing?!" Stiles calls out, grabbing Peter's arm. Peter pulls away from Stiles.

"I'm trying to help Norman!"

"You mean the murdering psychopath?"

Peter ignores Stiles and continues to walk over to Norman, hoping he could persuade him to give up on what he's doing.

"Mr. Osborn, I understand you're trying to save your company but this isn't the right way." Peter says, as Norman backs away.

"I-I know. B-but he's the one making me do this." Norman cries.

"Who's he?" Peter asks, as Norman slumped himself against the wall.

"The Goblin... He's been making me do this! I would never hurt anyone!"

"What's he talking about?" Betty asks, looking at Peter.

"It's a side effect of the formula he took. It turned him into a mad man." Peter answers, gently putting his hands on Norman's shoulders.

"Does Harry know about this?"

"No. I wanted to keep him away from this."

"Okay. You don't have to tell him now but he's gonna have to know sooner or later. But, as of right now-

Out of nowhere, Norman suddenly grabs Peter by the neck, as a psychotic grin forms over his face.

"You really thought you could help me? Peter, I'm the best that I've ever been. I DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED!" Norman shouts, throwing Peter into his desk. Miles charges up his bio electric punch, and strikes Norman in the chest, sending him flying into a staircase.

"DUDE, WHAT THE HELL?!" Stiles shouts, looking at Miles.

"What else was I supposed to do, let him throw Peter around?!" Miles shouts back, as Norman gets back up.

"You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts!" Norman cackles, rushing at Miles and throwing a barrage of punches. Miles blocks most of them, but gets knocked back by the last one. Archie slams Norman into the bookshelf and starts pummeling him. Norman laughs psychotically, as Archie continues to aggressively punch him.

Norman then headbutts Archie, and lands a right hook across his face, then knees him in the rib. Betty webs Norman's hand and tries to pull it, but Norman pulls it and kicks her in the stomach. Stiles slingshots himself towards Norman and kicks him into a some pictures. He punches Norman a few times in the torso and then across the face. Norman falls down to the ground, as Stiles kicks him across the room.

"What the hell is going on?!" Harry yells, entering the living room. Peter gets up and limps over to Harry.

"Harry, listen-

"GET OUT!" Harry demands.

"Harry-

"GET OUT!"

Peter and the rest of the group leaves Harry's house.