Episode 13: The Homecoming Chapter

"I'm just saying, what if something happens

"I'm just saying, what if something happens." Stiles says, as he Scott, Gert, Nico, Karolina, Isaac and Peter enter Monet's along with Miles.

"Something like what?" Isaac responds, as they sat down at a table.

"Like... Nazi's attacking the school." Stiles answers. Miles looks at Stiles with a disturbed expression.

"Nazi's? Seriously?"

"It's just an example. With all the weird shit that's going on, I thought it'd just be best if we stay alerted." Stiles explains.

"Fair enough, I guess." Scott chuckles.

"You guys find out ever find out who saved us from the demogorgon?" Nico asks. Peter quickly turns to her direction. "I say something wrong?" She asks with a confused look.

"It was Allison. She's working with some guy in a hood." Peter says.

"Who's super fucking secretive." Stiles adds.

"So she's a vigilante? Like you guys?" Gert interjects.

"Guess you could say that." Miles answers.

"Who's the guy in the hood?" Nico questions.

"We have no idea."

"We have no idea, YET." Stiles adds. Miles glares at Stiles, and gets up. I'm gonna go order something." He says, walking away.

"I'm going with him." Isaac says, following Miles.
____________________________________________________

At the Osborn Mansion, Veronica was standing in the living room with Harry, waiting on Norman so he could meet Veronica before Homecoming.

"Is this the girl you've been telling me about?" Norman says walking down the stairs.

"Yeah. She's your friend, Hiram's daughter." Harry responds. Norman takes Veronica's hand and shakes it gently.

"Very pleased to meet you, young lady." He says to the dark haired girl.

"Pleased to meet you too, sir." Veronica replies awkwardly.

"Harry's told me a lot about you." Norman says with a chuckle. Harry felt his cheeks burn a little, as Veronica looked his way.

"Like what?" She says, with a smirk.

"Alright, that's enough." Harry says separating the two. "Ronnie, why don't you head home and get ready for our big night."

"Sure thing, babe." Veronica says, kissing Harry on the cheek. She then turns to Norman and shakes his hand.