Episode 21: Not so Epic Showdown Part 2

Miles and Stiles were in Miles' room playing videogames, while Allison was scrolling on her phone

"Dude, could you like choose someone other than Raiden? You're too good with him!"  Stiles complains, throwing the controller.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so bad at the game then." Allison quips. Stiles glares at her. "My bad." Allison remarks, as Miles' phone began to ring.

"Noah? What's up? YOU'RE WHERE?! How did you-Alright, alright, fine."

Miles hangs up and urgently turns off the game.

"Dude, what gives?!" Stiles exclaims.

"Stiles, is your suit on you?" Miles asks, grabbing a suitcase.

"Yeah, why?"

"Good. Noah, and others are stuck in the high school. They got captured by Nate and some other guys. We gotta go save them.  Allison, go get your arrows and we'll meet you there. Call your friend in the hood while at it."

"Got it!" Allison says, leaving the room, to head home and grab her arrows.

"Stiles, call Betty and Archie. Tell them we have some work to do." Miles says, putting on his new suit.

_________________________________________

"Who'd you call?" Nancy asks Noah.

"Miles."

"The hell is he gonna do?!"

"He knows some people."
___________________________________________

Peter webs Theo's feet together and kicks him in the ribs. Theo rips the web, and slashes against Peter's chest with his claws. Peter grunts, and crawls onto the ceiling, holding the part of his chest that Theo slashed against. An arrow flies past Peter, and explodes in front of him, and Peter falls onto the ground. Kraven grabs Peter, and slams his face into the wall a few times.

Peter escapes Kraven's grasp, and preforms a combo on him.

"So much for having easy prey, huh Kraven?" Peter quips, as Riot grabs Peter and throws him into a nearby science lab. Peter throws a desk at Riot but he breaks it in half.