Episode 9: What a night

Later that same Monday, Nate Jacobs sat at Bryce Walker's house, on the couch watching TV with the other jocks.

"So, I heard you got your ass kicked by a bunch of freshman." Bryce laughed.

"Go fuck yourself, Walker." Nate responded.

"He's just salty." Justin laughed, punching Nate on the arm. Nate glared at him, and looked back at the TV.

"You hear about what happened on the bridge?" Monty asked, sitting down by Nate.

"Yeah, there were a team of spider fags fighting goblin creeps." Reggie said.

"Why does everyone like Spider-Man so much? He's just fag in a red and blue suit." Nate remarked.

"He's more than that, Jacobs. He's the best hero this shitty town has." Flash joins in.

"Flash, why are you the one defending him?" Monty asked.

"Because, he gets too much fucking hate. It's not like he's one of the losers at school. Like, Parker." He said, laughing.

"Peter's too soft to hit any of us because he knows what'll happen if he does." Chuck interjected. The jocks laughed and Nate looked at his phone. .

"Alright, I gotta head out. See you dickheads tomorrow." Nate says, getting up.

"Why are you always leaving first?" Flash asked.

"Because my dad is a fucking psychopath and will strangle my ass if he finds out that I'm not home by curfew." Nate said, picking up his truck keys, and leaving.

"What's the deal with that guy?" Reggie laughed, grabbing a bowl of popcorn.

"Maddie's got him pressed. But, he'll get her back." Chuck replied.

Meanwhile, Miles gets home from crime fighting, and heads to his room, only to discover that Marie, and her sister, Anya Corazon were in there.

"Miles?" Marie began, staring at him in the suit.

"What the hell are your wearing?" Anya asked, staring him down in his suit.

"It's nothing." Miles responded, taking off his web shooters.

"You expect us to believe that?" Marie asked, wearing a serious expression.

"Well, thought you would buy it, up until you asked that question." Miles replied, sitting down on his bed.

"When were you gonna tell us?" Marie demanded.

"Never. I don't want you guys to be put in some kind of death trap."

"Miles, we can defend ourselves." Marie insisted.

"You can barely take a dodgeball hit."

"Does anyone else know?" Anya asked.

"Just, Ganke, Peter, and Stiles, and Archie."

"You're bad at keeping secrets." Anya told her friend.

"I know." Miles scoffed. The three sat in silenece for a moment, not knowing what to talk about next. Then, Marie spoke up.

"Alright, me and Anya are heading home. Good night, bug boy."

"Good night, and it's Spider-Man."

The two sisters left the room, and headed home. Miles shut his door and changed into his normal clothes and went to bed.
________________________________________

At the Southside, Sweetpea was heading to his trailer, when he was stopped by a black and white symbiote.

"Sweetpea." He began. The serpent backed away from the creature.

"What the hell are you?" Sweetpea asked.

"We are your savior." The symbiote responded, walking up to him.

"Who are we?"

"Me, and you." He responded.

"Back the hell off." Sweetpea hissed, picking up a crowbar, and swinging it at the symbiote. The symbiote missed the swing, and crawled all over Sweetpea.

Sweetpea tried to pull it off, but it overpowered him, and turned him into something demonic: Venom.

Later that night, Peter, Sabrina, and Gwen sat on the roof of Pop's

"So, this is our official hangout spot?" Gwen asked, looking down.

"Yeah, I guess so." Sabrina answered.

"So, how's school treating you?" Peter asked Sabrina.

"Baxter High is a pain in the ass." She groaned, laughing.

"It can't be as bad as Midtown." Gwen laughed.

"Oh, really? There are fights like every week." Sabrina said. Peter and Gwen chuckled.

"You still with Harvey?" Gwen asked, smirking at her blonde friend.

"Yes, Gwen. So back off." She laughed.

"When you two break up, reserve him for me, unless he does something to hurt you." Gwen declared.

"Alright, guys. I need to head home." Peter said, standing up, and putting his mask on.

"Good night, loser." Gwen said. Peter laughed sarcastically, and took off swinging.

________________________________________

In Betty's room, Betty sat on the phone with Allison and Lydia.

"The year barely started and it's already chaotic." Betty said, in a worried tone.

"Hopefully, things will cool down by next month." Lydia remarks.

"Don't worry, it will. All we have to do wait." Allison adds.

"Alright, I'm going to head to bed. "Betty said, hanging up the phone. She put down her phone and headed over to her closet. She opened it, revealing a gold and black suit.

"Time to get to work

"Time to get to work." Betty said, changing into the suit.

So that's the end of this chapter. I know it short as fuck, but at least it's something. So, I hoped you enjoyed this short ass chapter. And this is no longer discontinued.