Episode 11: When Darkness rises part 2

Back at the Parker residence, Dani sat in Peter's room monitoring him, while Aunt May was at work.

"You don't have to watch over me, you know? You could be at home.." Peter suggested.

"Don't even try it." Dani said, shaking her head.

"Try what?" Peter asked, getting up.

"You're trying to get me to go home." Dani said, lifting his chin. Peter blushed slightly.

"You figured it out. Congrats." Peter said. Dani pulled him in for a kiss. As they made out passionately, they heard gunshots in the distance.

"What was that?" Dani asked, in a panicked tone.

"Don't worry, I'll check it out. You stay here." Peter instructed.

"I'm not letting you leave. I promised your aunt I'd take care of you while she's gone." Dani replied, getting up.

"Ok, then. Suit up. We'll check this out together." Peter said, tossing her a suit case. She opened it, revealing a new suit inside.

"You like it?" Peter asked.

"It looks great." She said, smiled. Peter also suited up.

Once they suited up, they headed to where they heard the gunshots at.

Meanwhile

"Don't shoot!" Theo exclaimed, backing away from Cheryl and Kraven.

"Why shouldn't we?" Cheryl. asked putting down her bow and arrow.

"I could catch Spider-Man myself." Theo declared, smirking. Cheryl smiled at Theo.

"If what you are saying is true, then I have the perfect partner for you."

"Who?"

"Nate Jacobs."

Meanwhile, Peter and Dani were still looking for who were responsible for the gunshots.

"We'll have to go into the forest." Dani declared looking at Peter.

"I figured." Peter said, pressing a button on his eyes, which caused light to come from his lenses.
.
"Let's go!" Peter said, and they both entered the forest.

Meanwhile in the city

A bank robbery had took place, and the robbers were getting into their getaway vehicle.

"We're gonna be rich, boys!" Yelled Robber 1. The rest hooted as the driver drove away as fast he could. Unfortunately, they didn't get far.

"Going somewhere?" Venom asked, lifting the car and shaking the robbers out of car. Once they were all out, Venom threw the car and looked at them.

"Which one of you should I eat first? Venom said, looking at them. You!" He said, picking up the driver. He lifted off of the ground and pulled him towards his mouth, but he was stopped by electric pellets.

"What the hell?" Venom growled. He turned around, and saw a girl in a gold and black suit.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked.

"Cleansing this shit town of its sins." Venom replied.

"Eating them is not the way. Guys like them can redeemed." The girl says. Venom throws the driver and walks up to the girl.

"I'm not missing dinner just because you want a couple of bank robbing shit heads to be redeemed. We give no second chances."

"You should!" The girl suggested. Venom turned back to the bank robbers, who were now running.

"You guys are going nowhere!" Venom yelled, running after them. The girl also began chasing them.

"Stay this! This is between us and them!" Venom hissed. The girl ignored him and webbed up one of the robbers. She did the same to the rest.

"Now, there we go!" says the girl. Venom looked at the robbers, then at her.

"Next time, stay out of it!" Venom growled, and he swung away. The girl did the same, only she went to a rooftop and removed her mask. The girl was revealed to be none other than Betty Cooper.

"Finally, a break!" Betty said to herself, sitting down on the roof of a building. But, the moment she sat down, she saw a explosion in the distance.

"You've got to be kidding me."

_________

Peter and Dani were now deep into the forest, looking for who was responsible for the gunshots, when they heard a familiar voice.

"Look at that. I didn't even need to stick to our plan." Cheryl began. Peter and Dani looked at where Cheryl was standing. She had Kraven and Theo by her side.

"Hey there, Spider." Cheryl said, smirking. She pulled out her bow and arrow and aimed at Peter. He spun a web and pulled it out of her hands.

"I'm not gonna fight you." Peter said.

"You were man enough to put my family out of business, not man enough to face the consequence for it." Cheryl stated.

"Your dad was dealing drugs to Northsiders, so they can frame the Southsiders. How was I not supposed to?" Peter asked.

"It's called minding your buisness." Theo interjected. Cheryl picked her bow and arrow back up, then looked at Peter.

"I don't care about what you were trying to do. Or what you could have done. All I care about is killing you, which is what I'm going to do. "

"You don't wanna do this." Peter said, anxiously.

---------------------------------------------

When Betty got to the source of the explosion, she saw Green Goblin, and Tatical Force fleeing the scene. She webbed Tactical Force's foot and held onto it.

"What are you doing?" Green Goblin growled.

"Wait there's two of you?" She asked, webbing on Green Goblin's face. He pulled off the web, and tossed a pumpkin bomb at Betty. She missed and swung around. She threw a punch at Norman, but he ducked abd knocked her off the glider. Tactical Force tased her, which caused Betty to hit the ground, resulting in the two villains getting away.

"Fuck!" She yelled.

"Need a hand?" Stiles asked Betty, in his spider suit.

"How many more spider people are there?" She wondered as she took off swinging, with Stiles. Stiles fired a web at Goblin, and pulled him off of his glider, and Betty slammed him into the grounded.

"I guess you can say he's grounded." Stiles quipped. Betty gave him a glare, under her mask.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back in the woods, Peter was still fighting Cheryl, and Dani had just finished beating Kraven.

"Don't you ever run out arrows?" Peter asked, pulling the bow out of Cheryl's hand with a web.

"Oh you pulled the bow out of my hand. Now, what?" Cheryl asked.

"You stop fighting me and we talk this through?" Peter asked, hoping for a yes.

"Oh, Spider. I don't think you know what vengeance mean." She said.

"Ok. Just remember I tried to be nice and you didn't want it." He said, swinging towards her direction. She ducked and kicked Peter in the back, which caused him to let go of his web.

Dani tried to punch Cheryl, but she caught her fist.

"This is between me and him. So stay out of it." She said, pushing Dani into a tree. She pulled out a sword, and faced Peter, who was standing up.

"Oh nice. What are you gonna do now? Pull a bunch of karate moves on me?" He asked.

"I guess we'll have to see." Cheryl said.