Episode 18: Some Bad Things Happen

When school finally ended for the day, Peter, Archie, Stiles, Allison, Betty, Alex, and Tandy headed to the Osborn Manor.

"Harry won't be there, right?" Betty asks, catching up with the group.

"No, he's hanging with Lydia for a few hours." Peter confirms, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Then, we're ready?" Tandy questions.

"I guess we are. But, we gotta keep close lookouts and watch each other's backs. We don't want or need anyone finding out about what we're doing." Peter says.

"Especially anyone bad." Stiles adds on.

"Let's just get there before it's too late." Allison declares, as Miles walks up to everyone.

"I can't do the "spying on Norman thing." Miles informs the group.

"Why the hell not?" Stiles asks furiously.

"I'm supposed to be hanging with Maddie-

"So you ditched the group for a girl?"

"Dude, just give him a break. You know how girls can be." Peter says, defending Miles.

"Fine. I'll let it go. Only for this one time."

"Are we gonna get going anytime soon?" Archie asks, sounding a bit impatient. Peter and Stiles turn to him.

"Guess we should go now." Peter declares.

"See you guys later. Let me know what you find." Miles says, as everyone began to walk off to their destination.
__________________________________________________

Monet's

"Why are we here again?" Harry asks Lydia, handing her the cup of coffee she ordered.

"Because, you're a trainwreck without Veronica, and you've been isolating yourself since she broke up with you. So, I brought you here to keep you company for a while." Lydia answers.

"That's not true." Harry lied.

"Oh, and you're also delusional." Lydia adds.

"I am not."

"Exactly what a delusional person would say."

"If you brought me here just to fuck with me, then I'm just gonna get the hell out of here and head home."

"I brought you here so I can help you, Harry, so if you don't want any help, then I'm not stopping you from leaving."

After standing for what seemed like ages, Harry finally decided to take Lydia's word and sat down across from her.

"That's what I thought." Lydia said, with a smirk.
____________________________________________

At the Morales Residence

“We need to talk.” Maddie says to Miles, entering his room.

"Talk about what?" Miles asks anxiously.

"The constant disappearances. The scars. The fucking excuses. I need to know what's going on." Maddy demands. Miles sighs and turns away from Maddy.

"I-I can't tell you." He sputters, rubbing the back of the neck.

"Why not?"

"I-I just can't-"

"Why the fuck not?! Miles if you can't tell me what's going on, then we can't be together-

Maddie was interrupted by the sound of Miles' phone ringing. Miles leaves to answer the call.

"Dude, Maddy is onto me so please make this quick!" Miles spat.