Chapter 12

A/N
Terribly sorry this has taken so long, I've been back at school and have had so many assignments but yeah hi hello I'm here now
-CHICKEN <3

*DANS POV*
So Phil and I caught the train to town, this time we just couldn't stop asking, not one awkward silence or pause between subjects. We just talked... And talked... And talked...
Everything on my mind just came out so comfortably to him, he made me feel comfortable, like I could say anything and he wouldn't care.
Eventually I finally bring up the topic of getting Phil a gift.
"Phil so... You know how you wanted to get me a present?" I brant up suddenly my voice became at least 2% less confident.
"Yes love?" Phil responded with his voice which was deeper then mine but with a touch of his adorable ness in the mix, his morning voice still drifting, it was honestly such a turn on.
"Well you really don't have to get me one, we should spend the day buying festive decorations of something!"
"No no babe I have to get you something, your my boyfriend and it's christmas,"
"But--"
"No, Dan," my name rolled of his tongue beautifully, "shush and allow me to show my love for you!" He winked, what was the wink implying??
"Atleast allow me to buy you something,"
"With what money?"
"Oh um.. I was kind of... Thinking..."
"Oh yes I can give you money!!" Phil smiled with his eyes widening and his cheeks flushing a much rosier red then before.
"Of it's not too much to ask?"
"Oh not at all, here is fifty dollars!" His cheerfulness arose more and more after each word.
I cautiously took the money, Phil giggled at me, "it's not going to go up on flames just take it,"
I giggled slightly at his cheeky remark.
As the train came to a slow stop phil and I stood up and waited by the door, he took my hand with a gentle touched intwining our fingers together.
He rubbed my hands softly allowing me to take in the warmth and loving touch of his skin.
We stepped off together, "I'm sure you know where all the shops are?" Phil asked wearily.
I grinned towards him although my eyes shot to the ground.
"Well they have been my only surroundings for the past 2 years," I stated.
Phil wrapped his arms around the lower part of my neck automatically causing me to wrap my arms around his waste as we hugged for a good 40 seconds, hugs were lovely, especially mine and Phil's.
And with Phil, although I couldn't physically see his face at that moment, I could mentally picture it through what I felt.
Phils adorable nose scrunched up due to him having the sniffles all morning. His eyes squeezed shit leaving visible lines and his adorable fluffy cheeked pressing against my skin.
Once we pulled apart phil looked into my eyes as if he were my mother and it was my first day at school.
"Meet me back here in an hour okay! Or sooner...!!" He decided and pecked me on the cheek.
I tried to reassure him, "babe, I've lived her for the past two years I know the place, stop worrying!"
It didn't help though Phil still looked nervous, "I'm not a child," I stated.
"Right yeah.. See ya babe," Phil hugged me again.
I hugged back holding him in my arms once more, then we departed.
*PHIL'S POV*
I'm not sure what I was so worried about, Dan isn't a child that's true.
What I think I was more scared of was that he was going to leave me, what if he just got the salvation he needed and now he won't return to me.
But he isn't a child Phil, if you love something set it free, if it loves you they will return.
Don't think like that Phil.
Just find him a present... Shit what is he into??
I tried to recall what we talked about on the train, all those conversations non stop.
I love how we always had something to talk about during that time.
He wanted to take up running, to sort out his skinny self.
He wanted to watch anime again like he did before he was disowned.
He missed his pet Guinea pig.
Well you can't have pets in the apartment..
I entered the shopping centre where there were rows, and rows of stores.
I think I know just the thing.