chapter 8

*PHILS POV*

"stupid Phil you're so stupid!" i muttered to my self so quietly, even if someone did hear me they wouldn't understand a word I'm saying.
"why would you say that? he doesn't love you he was caught up in the moment..."
i walked towards the fridge kneeling down and picked out some raw bacon bringing it up and slapping it onto the counter. my frustration was clear you could hear it in the loud SLAP from the bacon meeting the chopping bored.
"he hates you feel why cant you just keep to yourself!" i harshly started chopping up the bacon but froze on the spot to Dans voice.
"Phil?" he was just standing there at the door of our kitchen near the couch. he was in deep thought but snapped out of it and walked over to the counter and sat down on the same stool he sat at yesterday.
"bacon for breakfast?" he asked avoiding the subject of what just happened.
i could see he was trying to do that... thing... where we made our special little eye contact for a few seconds.
i turned the other way.
*DANS POV*

he hates me. he totally hates me... god damn it dan why are you so stupid? why are you such a little bitch?
i could tell by his body language he was refusing to turn around... he couldn't even look at me. what have i done?
"do you want me to leave?" i asked trying not to sound like i was about to burst into tears.
his body shot around staring at me his eyes wide open.
"pleas1 no don't!" his voice boomed.
Phil cleared his throat calming himself as his eyes dashed around the room nervously, "unless you want to..."
i tilted my head in thought and worry, "i don't..."
i said slowly but at the same time as quickly as i could.
Phil turned around again but it took him a while... what goes on in that boys head ill never know...
"so where is it we're going today?" i asked saving the awkwardness.
"a friends place."
"what friend?" i raised an eyebrow.
"whats it matter you don't know them."
"i might." i mean i most likely don't but theres no reason i wouldn't.
"i seriously doubt that." Phil chuckled.
the normally cheerful and friendly Phil was being rather obnoxious.
i started to get frustrated, "i don't see why its impossible i do!"
Phil shrugged.
"oh yeah a homeless boy like me couldn't possibly know one of you high class friends!" i nearly shouted.
Phil turned around with an apologetic look in his eyes, there we made eye contact, finally.
"tell me their name," i asked him crossing my arms.
he walked to the bench staring at me, "Zoe Sugg."
i smirked cheekily, "yeah i know her!"
Phil quickly came around the counter sitting next to me closely, "oh I'm sorry... you do?"
i just laughed and looked down then back to him, "no you're my only friend Phil. but you were being rude i just wanted to prove you wrong..."
Phil laughed back a little, "I'm so sorry Dan i didn't mean to offend you.
the sound of my name exiting his lips was a thrill for me no matter how many times i did it... there it was... our eye contact thing.
we stared into each others eyes for a few seconds.
"i love you Phil." i said. no hesitation. no 'i think'. just straight up i love you... and i mean it.
Phil was trying hold back a smile but he couldn't, a huge grin followed by bright red blushing filled his face as he dived in for a long, deep and beautiful kiss. it lasted a few seconds before he jumped up, did i do something wrong?
"SHIT THE BACON!" Phil ram over to the stove to the extremely crispy bacon crackling and spitting oil everywhere.

Phil brought over two plates of dried up bacon which looked... edible.
"sorry about... the bacon..."he apologised awkwardly.
"oh its fine... i mean it... looks... edible," i stated.
we both chuckled and started eating the dry hard bacon. well. we tried to anyway.

AUTHORS
I'm sorry this chapter took so damn long but i hope its good enough for your likings, so are are you still into this story? please vote and comment if you are <3
-CHICKEN xx
Instagram/ @ thatdorkdan