[PLEASE READ!] Final Announcement

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the end of this imagines. 

I have loved and appreciated the amount of support and positive feedback from this series, but I must say that I cannot continue it. I deeply apologize, but it has been fun! I took a very long hiatus from this imagines and I truly just don't wish to continue as I have begun a new series that I will be trying to release early this upcoming Summer.

I know a lot of you are probably wondering a few things, so allow me to enlighten you and possibly answer some of your questions.

First off, yes. I do have a few chapters of this stuck in the draft stage and I will do my best to finish those, but they are NOT a top priority. I would only find myself working on those unfinished pages on days that I feel like it and I do not wish to be bothered with the pressure of finishing them.

Secondly, the reason I stopped writing are for a multitude of reasons. My personal life has shifted a lot along with my interests and as much as I love Dom and his music, I have grown out of the phase of writing fan fiction that involves a REAL life person. I will not remove this book as it has gained a lot of love and support from my followers and many more people who have found it, but it is with a heavy heart that I must say this series will be discontinued. 

Referring back to the first announcement, I will not promise the completion of the draft staged chapters. As heartbreaking as it is, writing full on imagines takes a lot of energy, time and mental focus. I strive to do my best with writing and making it proper and not some random cringe fest of a mess. For this reason, I will not promise the release of current draft staged chapters or second parts of chapters in which I said would have a part two. 

And for my final public reasoning. I personally just grew out of the fandom. As cancel culture, toxic individuals and many more profound issues began, I just didn't want to be involved with The Black Hearts Club any longer. Many people have caused a great deal of mental pain and consumption towards me for all of the wrong reasons and to only start up drama. 

I suppose that is all I wish to release, but I again thank everyone who has supported this book and enjoyed the time that it was actively being updated. Again, it is sad for me to let go and discontinue new chapters, but I urge you to understand that this is not a stop on my writing career as I have another series in the making that I hope to release this upcoming Summer. 

I'm glad so many have enjoyed my writing here and I hope you continue to enjoy, share and support my works. I'm happy to have made so many happy and pleased with what I had to offer with this imagines and I bid you all farewell as this is the end of my "YUNGBLUD Imagines."

Thank you all again for the unconditional love and support you have given this piece of work.

- F