Chapter 12 - The search for Sonic begins part 1

Knuckles had been up all night and stayed up the next night as well. He thought that a possibility of Sonic being alive is possible. He also had a conflict of whether or not he should tell anyone or keep to himself. After walking around in a circle with worry for about 16 minutes he then made a decision to tell the others. He went to the girls first. Amy wasn't at her house so he went over to Sticks place.

<meanwhile at Stick's place>

Sticks was sitting so close to Amy that both of the girls started to feel each other's body touch. Sticks said as she placed a hand on her cheek, "I'm here for you Amy. You know I am and always will be." Amy then said shyly, "S-Sticks... I don't know if we could~." She trailed off as they suddenly found themselves kissing in Sticks home. Then it started turning into a make out section about 4 seconds later. It was just surprising for Amy cause it was the first time she has kissed a girl. Especially her best friend Sticks. No sooner after them making out went deeper Knuckles bursts in as the girls screamed and looked at Knuckles while holding on to each other.  Knuckles heavily breaths before taking a deep breath and said, "Girls? I-I know this is going to sound crazy b-b-but there's a chance Sonic might be alive." The girls looked at each other before Amy said as she turns to Knuckles, "Knuckles. Are you sure? Last time we checked. We killed him cause we went too far." Sticks then said, "Actually Knuckles killed him and we just stood by and laughed." Knuckles then said, "Look you gotta believe me his body wasn't there. Everyone in the village didn't believe us just after they all said that there was nothing there." Both girls took a moment to think as Sticks said, "We'll think for a moment." Sticks took Amy's hand as they stood up and went to the next room as Sticks whispered, "I think his guilt is starting to go into his head." Amy whispered, "But what if he's telling the truth?" Sticks then whispered, "We don't know that babe. But if what he said is true. We should probably check it out." Amy then whispered back, "I agree. Your real smart Sticks even if you are a nut." Sticks blushed and said in a flattered tone, "Thanks Ames your too kind." Then the girls walked back to Knuckles as Amy said, "Okay we'll go." Knuckles face light up as he said, "Okay now we need to get Tails. I'm sure he is going to be excited. Come on. Let's go." Just after saying that Knuckles confidently walks out. Amy and Sticks shrugged before they two walked out and followed Knuckles. Sticks then whispered to Amy, "If this is actually getting into his head. I'll haft to hit him in the head for interrupting our kiss." Amy blushed a rose red as she looked away shyly and nodded in agreement with Sticks.