1 - The Will

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes another imagination of mine for you all. Just wanted to try something like this for a very long time now and finally am able to pen it down, to be precise type it down.

So as usual please guys do let me know how you felt about it by your comments and votes. And also yes constructive criticism is welcomed warmly. Last but not least, thank you so very much guys, for your immense and ardent support till this point of my journey. Really very grateful for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This plot is very much different from the actual story.

Changes in it

1. Characters are the same, but all the siblings really love each other. Though Aryan doesn't behave well with Vansh, it's not like he can harm him. They actually have a love-hate relation and can't really harm each other.

2. Siya is Riddhima's younger sister who is in a wheelchair for the past two years and Sejal is Riddhima's best friend.

3. Vansh was attacked two years back and since then he mentally became like a kid of 7-8 years. Since then Angre, Rudra are handling the business. Ragini was Ishani's best friend and also was Vansh's girlfriend. Died 2 years back in the same accident.

4. Kabir is Anupriya's illegitimate son and is dangerous but he has nothing to do with Riddhima. Like they are not lovers and all. The Mother-son duo wants the property. And after Vansh had an accident, Anupriya brought Kabir into VR Mansion.

5. Ragini was Ishani's best friend and also was Vansh's girlfriend. Died 2 years back in the same accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dadi, Dadi mera baath suniye na". came an impatient voice when Chandrika Raisinghania was performing her morning pooja rituals.

[Dadi, Dadi listen to me.]

Dadi: Vansh beta, dadi pooja kar rahi hai na. Bas paanch minute mein khatam karke ajaungi phir batana jo bhi batana hai. Teik hain?

[Vansh beta, I am offering my prayers right now. I'll finish it in five minutes and then you can tell me what all you wanted to tell me. Okay?]

Van(irritated): Nahi, mein abhi bataunga aur aap abhi sunegi. Mein wait nahi karunga.

[NO, I will speak with you right now and you have to listen to me. I am not going to wait.]

Dadi: Vansh mera accha baccha hain na? Dadi ki baath mannega na? Please beta, agar bhagwan ji ko gussa ayega toh phir, bas paanch minute.

[Vansh is a good boy, now isn't he? You will listen to dadi, right? Please beta, only five minutes and if we are late then god might be angry with us.]

Van(innocently): Accha, par aapne toh bola ki bhagwan ji acche hai. Toh phir woh kyun gussa karenge? Iska matlab woh accha nahi hai?

(innocently): [But, you told me that God is really good and great. Then why would he become angry with us? That means he is not good, isn't it?]

Dadi(sweetly requesting): Vansh, please baccha. Bado ki baath acche bacche manthe hai. Aur mera Vansh toh good boy hain na?

(sweetly requesting): [Vansh, please beta. Good kids often listen to elders and my Vansh is a good boy, isn't it?]