8 - Humiliation

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thanks a lot as because of you people my first book crossed 50K and I am really grateful to all of you. Hoping my stories entertain you.

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book. I am really very sorry guys as I am not able to respond to your comments, but I will surely do it on the weekends as right now I don't have time to write and then respond to your comments. Thanks for understanding and I will try to upload every alternate day. 

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later

Aryan and Ishani were really skeptical about Kabir and Riddhima as in the last few days they have seen Kabir and Riddhima a few times together having conversations with a smile. While Kabir seems to be happy as he was slowly gaining the confidence of Riddhima and if everything went according to his plan then Riddhima would become a pawn to destroy Vansh and then the entire property would be in his hands and he would rule the Raisinghania empire.

Over the past few days, Riddhima saw how everyone loved Vansh and pampered him but she also saw the differences between Aryan, Ishani, and Kabir. For some reason Aryan, Ishani always found sporting a sour look in Kabir's presence. But Kabir was always being good with her and behaved very decently with her, never crossed his line nor never spoke rudely or taunted her. She never again asked anyone from the family about Vansh's mood swings and temper as Dadi had already told her. Riddhima wasn't understanding where to start to cure Vansh. Thinking to start from somewhere, she first thought to make Vansh happy and keep him happy as that would have a positive effect on his brain.

Next day

The sun rays were falling directly on the couple sleeping together hugging each other with their legs tangled. Riddhima's sleep was disturbed with the sun rays falling on her and she woke up slowly to see herself caged in the arms of her very own child-man. The sight in front of her was completely mesmerizing, with a sun-kissed face, mouth opened a bit, little drool dried up as a white line on one side of the mouth, messy hair and eyebrows scrunched up disturbed by the morning rays made Vansh look drool-worthy and unknowingly Riddhima kept staring him for good 5 mins before coming out from her trance and slowing untangling herself from her child-man

she moved to close the curtains into entered the washroom to freshen up and get ready for the morning. Getting ready she moved out from the washroom only to see Vansh rolling on the bed. Moving towards Vansh she woke him up when he all of a sudden pulled her with force only for her to end up on him. To say being shocked would be an understatement for Riddhima right now. While Riddhima was shocked Vansh on the other hand was laughing looking at Riddhima's expressions. Riddhima unknown to herself was drowned in Vansh's chocolate brown orbs which were sparkling with delight. She was mesmerized by his innocence.

Van(laughing): Riddhu dar gayi, dar gayi. Meri Riddhu dar gayi.

(laughing): [Riddhu is frightened, frightened. My Riddhu is frightened.]

Riddhima coming out of her trance moved away when Vansh got up and kissed her cheek.

Van(kissing her cheek): Good morning Riddhu.

(kissing her cheek): [Good morning Riddhu.]

Rid(with a smile): Good morning Vansh. Chalo tum freshup hojao aur mein neeche pooja karke tumhare liye kuch yummy yummy banathi hoon. Tumhe kuch khana hain kya?