4 - Decided

Hello, my lovely readers...

Guys, it is really a heart wrenching news to hear about Rrahul's mother. Hope he and his family stay strong during this tough phase in their life. My prayers to their family.

It is really very gut wrenching feeling, I mean I have seen his few interviews where he always used to speak about his mother and wanted to make her happy and proud with his work and she leaving him at this point is a really bad feeling. 

I thought to post, but my mood went low with the sad news and I needed time to become a bit better. So here is the update. 

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima slowly moved towards her flat and was thinking deeply. She didn't know what to do. On one side it was her both sisters and on the other side her only chance at happiness. She always had hoped that even she would get to experience the joy of being in love with her husband and living a normal life with her husband and kids, the fruits of their love, and many other things just like every other normal girl out there. But now would she be happy with a man who was more or less like a kid. And then Siya, what about her? How can she stay happy, with her sister in this condition? No, she couldn't do this with her both sisters. Sejal was no less than Siya. She could cross any limits for them. And then and there she understood what her decision will be. But she knew she needs this time to convince both the sisters about her marriage. They knew about dadi as Riddhima used to speak about her. For now, all they need to know was, that she is getting married to dadi's grandson. He being a kid at mind wasn't important for them to know as of now because then they would make sure she won't get married to him. And to top it all Siya would blame herself for all the miseries they have been facing.

Its' been three days and dadi seemed as if she has been holding her breathe for the last three days. On the other hand, Riddhima as planned revealed her marriage proposal to the girls and they were really happy. They felt as if this was the starting of good in their lives. At least this news came as a ray of hope in their otherwise dark lives. It brought the smile which was missing on their faces for the past few weeks. Rudr and Angre moved towards dadi's room to discuss what to do when she got Riddhima's call. Dadi almost was on the verge of getting a panic attack. Looking at her condition Angre received the call on kept it on speaker mode.

Rid: Hello dadi, mein Riddhima bol rahi hoon. Kaise hai aap?

[Hello dadi, I am Riddhima. How are you?]

Dadi(with bated breaths): Haan beta main teik hoon. Tum kaisi ho?

(with bated breaths): [Haan beta. I am fine. How about you?]

Rid: Main teik hoon dadi. Woh darasal mein ne apna faisala batane ke liye aapko phone kiya hain. Mein tayar hoon dadi Vansh se shaadi karne keliye. Woh, kya Vansh ready hai mujhse shaadi ke liye?

[I am fine dadi. Actually I called to tell you regarding my decision. I am ready to marry Vansh, dadi. But is he ready to marry me?]

Dadi(happily): Woh sab tum mujh par chod do beta. Mein aaj hi pandit ji se baat karungi shaadi ke muhurat keliye. Aur tum log apna saare saaman pack karna shuru karlo beta. Teeno ko issi ghar mein ana hoga na shaadhi ke baad. Thank you beta. Tumhe pata nahi, tumne mujhe kitni khush kabar di hain. Tumne sach mein mujhe bohat khush kardiya.