22 - Siblings

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes the next update.

I am really very sorry for the delay. I was not able to login into my account for the past few days due to some issue and finally when I was able to do it again, I had my close cousin's wedding to attend and I didn't take my laptop because I wasn't going to get any spare time to write or upload. The moment I was back home, I started writing and am uploading this part. But this will be the last update or last second update till October first week guys and I am really very sorry for this, but I have my exam coming in September and I have to focus completely on my exam and will not be able to write. I am actually trying but at present, I feel completely exhausted mentally and physically. 

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Guys please inline comments

Proofreading is not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kab(fake love): Dadi, I agree you are right but even Riddhima should think about the safety of Vansh na? I agree Vansh is happy today but more than he being happy it is important that he be safe. I and Maa are just worried about him Dadi, we are not against Vansh enjoying. Please understand our point of view also.

God forbid if something happens to him or if someone tries to attack him and we lose him this time then what will we all do Dadi?

Everyone present there was angered with the last sentence of Kabir but even before anyone could speak Riddhima, who was descending the stairs spoke firmly trying to control her anger on Kabir and trying to keep it in check so that both the mother-son duo doesn't get any doubt on her.

Rid(firmly): Kabir, I know (sarcastically) you and Mummyji are really worried about Vansh but never again bring death and Vansh in one sentence. (firmly) Never ever, I hope I am clear to you. And about going out, being in the house makes Vansh feel cooped up and that increases his frustration so for a change I took him to the temple with full security just for an hour but unexpectedly it became very late. (to everyone) For that, I am sorry to everyone for making you all tense up.

Ishani, Aryan, and Angre were having smiles looking at the silent warning Riddhima gave to Kabir that made him just shut his mouth. Anupriya was literally boiling in anger looking at the audacity of Riddhima to speak in such a way with her son.

Anu(firmly): Riddhima, Kabir didn't mean it in that way he is just being really worried about Vansh as he is his brother and (fake tears) he really cares for him. Kabir has lived his entire life almost like an orphan and now that he got all the relations, he gets scared to lose any of them. That is why he tends to react in such away.

Dadi looked sympathetically at Kabir which was observed by Riddhima and she thought to herself about the melodrama Anupriya and Kabir were doing in front of her.

Rid(to herself): Wah Wah MummyJi, your acting skills are simply superb. I mean if I didn't know about your son's deeds and plans, even I would have believed your extraordinary performance.

Rid(to Anupriya, calmly): Mummy Ji, I can understand what you are trying to tell me but if Kabir is Vansh's brother then I am his wife. You tell me how can I not think about my husband and be careless about him. I will keep this in my mind from next time Mummy Ji.

By then Vansh came down and kept telling about his day out with everyone happy. Everyone noticed the smile on his face wasn't reducing a bit or fading. It kept increasing more and more whenever he spoke about pranking Riddhima with the snake or his first gola experience or his piping hot ginger tea with spiced fritters. Looking at the happy face of Vansh irked Kabir but he tried his best to control his emotions. He wanted Riddhima to be in his team and he understood, she was upset with the drama he did today, and to ensure she doesn't have any negative impression on him, he was trying to speak with her in an apologetic tone. He slowly moved towards her and spoke.