17 - Cute banters

Hello, my lovely readers...

I might be a bit busy in the coming days, so thought to write the story as fast as possible. So here comes the next update guys.  

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly moving towards Vansh, she sat on the bed beside him and stroked his hair. Silently thinking about their relationship, she prayed to her Bappa to keep her strong, and trying to forget everything she took deep breaths. Kissing him on the forehead lightly, she moved back to the washroom and got freshened up. She moved directly to perform prayers and then moved to their room only to see Vansh still sleeping. She tried to wake him up and finally with lots of effort he woke up and got ready. Everyone was done with the breakfast and as usual, got busy with their work.

Riddhima thought of her next part of the plan and switched off the tv while Vansh was watching some cartoons very interestingly.

Van(agitated): Riddhu mera show araha hain, mujhe dekhne do. Remote do mujhe wapas.

(agitated): [Riddhu, I am watching my show, let me watch. Give me the remote back.]

Rid(smiling): Nahi, maine subah ek surprise ke bareme bola tha yaad hain?

(smiling): [No, I spoke about a surprise in the morning, do you remember?]

Van(with gleaming eyes): Haan. Haan yaad aya. (excited) Kya hai Riddhu, mujhe bhi dikhaona surprise kya hain?

(with gleaming eyes): [Yes. Yes, I remember. (excited) What is it Riddhu? Show me na?]

Rid(slowly): Bataungi par tumhe ek promise karna hoga? Karoge?

(slowly): [I will tell you but you have to promise me something. Will you?]

Van(excited): haan karunga na. Kya karna hain?

(excited): [Yes, I will. What should I promise about?]

Rid(slowly whispering): Tumhe yeh promise karna hoga ki, tum iske bareme kisiko bhi kuch nahi bataogi. Deal? Yeh baat sirf hum dono ke beech mein rahegi. Aur kisi ko hum kuch nahi batayenge. Hamara secret hoga tekh hain?

(slowly whispering): [You have to promise me that you won't tell this to anyone in the family. Deal? This is going to be only between us. This is going to be our own little secret, okay?]

Van(smiling happily): Teek hain.

(smiling happily): [Okay.]

Rid(taking out a book): Aaj se tum mere saath thodi der ke liye padai karoge. Din baar T.V aur games hi toh khelthe hain. Toh aaj se kuch ghante padai karenge. Aur jab Vansh bohat intelligent hoga tab hum ghar mein sabko dikhaenge ki Vansh kitna intelligent aur smart bangaya hain padai karke. Tekh hain?

(taking out a book): [From today onwards, daily you will read along with me for a few hours. All we do is play games and watch t.v daily. So we will read for a couple of hours from today. And when our Vansh becomes intelligent, then we will disclose to everyone how smart has Vansh become gaining knowledge. Okay?]