7 - Anger issues

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dadi and Riddhima moved towards Vansh's room with a small smile. They reached Vansh's room and the sight in front of them worried them. Anupriya and Chanchal were trying to control Vansh, but he kept pacing the room and was really very angry. Looking at Dadi and Riddhima he moved towards them and spoke.

Van(angrily holding Riddhima): Tumne mujhse jhoot bola hain na? Tumne kaha ki tum mere saath hi rahogi toh ab mujhe chodkar kaha chali gayi? Tumne mujhse jhoot bola hain. Aur jhoot bolne wale gandhe hote hain. Bohat bad hote hain aur mujhe aise log pasand nahi hain. Toh tum chale jao yaha se, meri room se bahar.

(angrily holding Riddhima): [You lied to me, didn't you? You told me that you would stay with me always, then where did you go leaving me? You lied to me. And people who lie are bad. They are really very bad and I don't like people like them. So now you get out from my room.]

Saying so Vansh dragged Riddhima towards his door not even listening to Dadi, Chanchal, and pushed her out. While Anupriya was smirking, standing behind, and then moved front faking as if she is worried. Vansh was not ready to listen to anyone.

Anu(fake worry): Maa, Vansh ab bohat gusse mein hain aur mujhe nahi lagtha ki abhi hume uss se baath karni hain. Thoda waqt dethe aur use shanth hone dethe hain. Baad mein use mein samjhadungi, aap tension mat lijiyega. Tab tak Riddhima ko guest room mein aram karne dethe hain.

(fake worry): [Maa, Vansh is really very angry right now and I don't think it's the correct time to speak with him or convince him. We will give him some time to cool off and then later I will explain and convince him. You don't worry about him. Till then, we will let Riddhima rest in the guest room.]

Chan(thinking): Haan maa, mujhe lagtha hain ki Anu di, sahi kehrahi hain.

(thinking): [Yes Maa, I think Anu di (sister) is correct.]

Dadi: Teek hain. Mein Riddhima ko samjhadungi. Woh bacchi...

[Okay then I will handle Riddhima. That child...]

Anu(fake care): Aap rehne dijiye Maa, mein sambhalungi. Aapne ne pehle se hi bohat tension le chuke hain, kaafi dino se. Aap jakar aaram karlijiye, mein dekhlungi. (looking towards Chanchal) Chanchal, tum Maa ko unke kamre mein le jao.

(fake care): [You leave it Maa. I will handle it. You have been taking too much stress for the past few days. You go and take a rest, I will handle it. (looking towards Chanchal) Chanchal, you take Maa to her room. ]

Moving out Dadi saw Riddhima standing outside with her eyes full of tears and tried to smile at Dadi. Understanding her Dadi, kept her hand on Riddhima's head caressing her head, and spoke.

Dadi(with hurt): Woh pata nahi bohat gusse mein hain beta. Anupriya tumhe guest room mein leke jayegi. Thodi der ke liye aaram karle aur baad mein jab uska gussa thanda ho jayega, yaha pe wapas ajaana. Teek hain?

(with hurt): [He is really angry beta. Anupriya will take you to the guest room for now. Take rest for some time and when he is cooled down then come here. Okay?]