10 - Punishment

Hello, my lovely readers...

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book. 

Don't worry guys, as I promised I will soon take revenge on Anupriya but for now, you have to bear with the story.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anupriya taking long strides reached her room and locking it started laughing and smiling like a madwoman when she heard Kabir speaking

Kab(happily): Ab aap khush haina Maa?

(happily): [Are you happy now Maa?]

Anu(smiling): Haa Kabir. Tum janthe nahi ho, mujhe kitna sukoon milraha hain unko aise tadapte hue dekh ke especially mere uss pagal bete ko. Aur uss Riddhima ko sabke samne itna zaleel karke, hasshhhh kitna aram mil rahi hain tumhe idea bhi nahi hain. Agar uss aag ko bhujathe waqt uss pagal ki haath jalthi tho aur kitna acha hotha, par nahi uss Riddhima aur Dsouza ne zabardasthi hi sahi usse rokh diya. Par koi nahi, yeh wish bhi kabhi aur pura karungi, abhi ke liye itne se kaafi khush hoon mein tumhe idea bhi nahi hain.

(smiling): [Yes Kabir. You have no idea how happy and content I am feeling watching them writhe and cry in pain, especially that mad son of mine. And watching that Riddhima getting insulted and blamed, hasshhh this is truly bliss, and you have no idea how satisfied I am. If only, those hands of that mad idiot got burnt while trying to save the portrait that would just be the cherry on the cake, but no Riddhima and Dsouza had to forcefully stop him. But no problem, I will fulfill this wish of mine some other time, for now, I am happy with this.]

Kab(happily): Arey arey, itna khush? Aapko aisa dekhthe hue bohat accha lag raha hain Maa.

(happily): [Arey, arey, this much of happiness? It's a really good feeling watching such happiness on your face, Maa.]

Anu(feeling overwhelmed and kissing Kabir's forehead): Mera baccha. Yeh sab toh aisa hota hi nahi agar tu waha pein ehem waqt pe kuch nahi kartha.

(feeling overwhelmed and kissing Kabir's forehead): [My Baby. All of this would not turn out this way if you wouldn't have intervened timely and did all that.]

Flashback

After informing the family about visiting the doctor, both mother-son duo went and Anupriya entered back into the mansion through the secret passage and slowly sneaked into the storeroom in order to burn the only painting of Uma. So according to the plan, so that no one gets a doubt, she opened the box of chemical that would slowly destroy the painting and then burn it off if any sunrays would fall on it. So very patiently, she applied the entire chemical carefully on the backside of the canvas as she knew that behind the canvas was a window through which sunrays would fall on it and burn. She applied half of the chemical when she heard the footsteps and she hid forgetting to cover the painting. She was so afraid but later relieved that it was Kabir who to entered the storeroom. Together they applied the entire chemical and again heard footsteps, so covering the painting, they hid behind the boxes and stuff on the other side. They heard Vansh's voice and Kabir fastly moved near the main switch and switched it off. And when the lights didn't turn on, the trio brought the candles and the mother-son thought now they won't need to wait till tomorrow, because they were sure to let it burn by either Riddhima or Vansh himself. And when Riddhima blew off the candle, Kabir immediately lighted a small paper and threw it in the direction and the chemical being highly inflammable, the canvas caught the fire. And it looked as if the fire was because of Riddhima's candle. Slowly Anupriya taking the opportunity sneaked out while Kabir hid in a corner after switching on the main lights. After everyone left, Kabir moved out through the secret passway and again entered the mansion in his car. He entered while the drama was unfolding and later silently moved into Anupriya's room in the pretext of taking a call and waited for her there.