12 - Forgiven

Hello, my lovely readers...

I was really in a bad mood after reading the news of show going off-air. Though I have adored many pairs before Riansh but, its because of them I started to right these stories and with them gone, it feels like am missing something. But we should move on right, so hoping to see them soon back on television with their new work. 🤞🏻

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vansh in the same way did the forehead dressing and saw tears flowing from Riddhima's one eye and slowly wiping it and pecking on her wound on her forehead moved back to his room and drifted into his dreamland.

Two days later

The same thing continued for the last two days and even Dadi got to see but apart from her no one else. Finally, three days completed and Riddhima's punishment was also completed yet everyone was unsure of Vansh's decision. It was the fourth day and Riddhima as per her normal routine, moved towards their room carrying her stuff and placing everything the way she wanted, moved to Vansh in order to wake him up. Riddhima knew that now her child-man would forgive her and accept her apology. She slowly woke him up and looking her, Vansh wished her in a chirpy way at first and then he was about to change his face when Riddhima spoke. 

Rid(slowly): Mujhe pata hain, tum mujhse gussa ho par meine tumhari punishment poori kardi aur meine tumhare liye ek surprise lekar ayi hoon. Ek minute.

(slowly): [I know that you are angry with me but I have completed the punishment you gave me and also I have a surprise for you. One minute.]

Vansh was excited hearing about the surprise but as he had to be angry, he tried to control his excitement yet his eyes couldn't stop the gleam in them. Looking at her cute child-man, Riddhima moved towards the portrait kept on the stand before their bed and removed the cloth covering it. Vansh was amazed, happy, and what not looking at the portrait of his mother. It was the same one, his mother wore the same saree, her accessories were the same to same and the entire portrait was the same with all the minute details. He knew that because, though he never showed or let the people know, but he always used to sneak into the storeroom to watch his mother's painting, the woman who brought him to this world, cared, loved, and protected till she left them. The only thing that made him stay connected to her. Happy tears were flowing through his eyes.

Van(tearfully): Mamma, meri mamma ki painting. (looking at Riddhu) Riddhu, meri Mamma. Tumne kaise?

(tearfully): [Mamma, it's my Mamma's painting. (looking at Riddhu) Riddhu, my Mamma. How did you?]

Rid(wiping his tears): Maine us din, pura ka pura portrait dekhliya tha. Aur mujhe painting athi hain, bachpan se. Toh yeh teen din apne kamre mein banaya hain, tumhare liye. Tumhari favourite painting thi na apni Mamma ki, toh bas tumhari Riddhu ne tumhare liye banayi hain. Ab kya tum mujhe maaf karoge?

(wiping his tears): [That day, I have seen the entire portrait and I know how to paint from my childhood days. So the last three days, I did it in my room for you. This is your favorite painting right of your mother's? So your Riddhu did it for you. Now will you be able to forgive me?]

Van(smiling happily): Haan na karunga. Tum na meri best Riddhu ho.

(smiling happily): [Yes, I will. You are my best Riddhu.]