15 - Having fun

Hello, my lovely readers...

I am really sorry guys, I couldn't reply to all your comments and am really sorry for the late update, I was supposed to update yesterday itself but couldn't as I was out with some work the entire day and was really tired. I might reply slowly to all your comments as I am really busy at present but I will definitely reply. And thank you a lot for waiting. 

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At VR Mansion

Vansh played with Ishani for some time when even Siya came outside and even Aryan and Angre reached home from the office and they also joined the game and everyone for a change was having fun. Aryan was now the dyner and he was blindfolded and he had to catch them. Angre and Ishani were pushing the wheelchair of Siya simultaneously and running here and there. A few minutes later both Riddhima and Sejal came from behind unaware of the game and suddenly Aryan felt someone behind him as his back was facing the girl's front. He turned and grasped the first person his hands could get on and that was none other than Sejal. While Aryan was holding Sejal, Vansh ran fastly and pulled Riddhima to himself and both of them moved a bit back. Aryan who was very much tired of being a dyner for the past few minutes was so happy on catching a person that he held the person tightly and kept jumping up and down in happiness. Sejal on the other hand was completely shocked and kept staring weirdly at Aryan. He only stopped his jumping spree when he heard others laughing at him. Aryan opened his blindfold and saw him holding Sejal and instead of leaving her, he found himself drowning in those dark brown pools of her. Sejal had to clear her throat to bring Aryan out from his dreamland and once he was out he left her as if he was electrocuted. Apologizing to her he turned and saw Angre and Ishani standing on either side to Siya and Vansh and Riddhima standing on the other side. Aryan for the first time felt intrigued by a girl and he felt even more weirded out by this feeling. By then even Dadi and Chachi came calling everyone to freshen up themselves and come for dinner. Everyone left to their rooms for freshening up.

Aryan's room

Ary(to himself): Yeh kya tha? Uske aankhein and her natural fragrance, aaj tak kabhi itna acha nahi laga kisi ke pass aakar. Aur toh aur yeh koi pehli baar nahi tha use dekhna. Par yeh pehli baar zaroor tha jab woh alag lagi, kuch alag par kya, patha nahi. Aisa laga ki bohat sukoon tha uski khusbhoo mein aur uski aankhein jo bas mujhe khichthi hi ja rahi thi. Itne ladkiyon ko dekha par aisa kabhi nahi mehsoos hua. Kya tha woh sab kuch? Come on Aryan focus kar, aise ajeeb ajeeb baath kya kar raha hain. Tu nah kuch zyada hi thaka hua hain aaj aur isiliye aisa khayal arahain hain, bas aur kuch nahi. Par woh...arghhhh bas kar ja Aryan. Pagal banega kya ab? Chup chap apne upar focus karle. Aur woh Sejal tho unn ladkiyon ko compare mein kuch bhi nahi hain jisse meine aaj tak date kiya tha. Woh meri type ki hain hi nahi. Meri type to tall, slim wali ladkiyan hain jo supermodel ki tarah dikhe naki yeh Sejal jo simple hain. Uska sab kuch simplicity hi toh hain. Bas kar Aryan marega kya ab? Bas kar jaa.

(to himself): [What was that? I never felt like this for anyone till date and her eyes, her natural fragrance. And it is not like I am watching her for the first time. But this is the first time she looked differently, what difference, I have no clue but she looked different. It was peaceful just looking into her eyes and that sweet smell of hers was pulling me to herself. I have been with so many girls yet I never felt in this way. What was all that? Come on Aryan focus, and what nonsense am I speaking. I guess I am really tired so I started speaking nonsense, that's it nothing else. But she... arghhh just stop it Aryan. You will turn mad you idiot. Enough of this and focus on yourself. Also that Sejal is nothing in comparison with all the girls I have dated till day. She just isn't my type. My type of girls are tall, slim, and top-notch hot supermodels, and clearly not simple like Sejal. Everything about her is simplicity itself. Enough of this now Aryan. Do you want to turn mad? Stop this craziness.]