5 - First meet

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes the most awaited update you all have been waiting for.

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day and Dadi moved towards Vansh's room to take him along with her to the farmhouse.

Dadi: Vansh, bacche. Tum ready ho?

[Vansh, my child. Are you ready?]

Van: Haa Dadi. Kyu?

[Yes Dadi, why?]

Dadi: Kya matlab kyu bacche? Bhul gayi kal raat Dadi ne kya bola hai? Aaj hum bahar jayenge aur mein aapko kisi khaas se milvalungi kuch yaad aya?

[What do you mean by why? Don't tell me you already forgot what Dadi told you yesterday night? Today, we will go out and meet someone special, remember?]

Van(excitedly): Haan, mera naya dosth. Yaad aya yaad aya. Par Dadi uske pass games hain kya, khelne ke liye? Warna mein bore ho jaunga.

(excitedly): [Yes, I remember. We are going to meet my new friend right? But Dadi, will this friend of mine have games to play? Because, if not I will be bored to death.]

Dadi(slowly): Vansh tumhe aur bhi yaad hain na ki Dadi ne kya bola?

(slowly): Vansh, you remember right what else Dadi told you?

Vansh bobbing his head at Dadi opened his fingers and started counting them while telling Dadi what all instructions he was given the night before.

Van: Aapne bola ki Uske saath acchese behave karna like a good boy. Jo mein already hoon.Uske saath sab kuch share karna hai.Ussey hurt nahi karna hai.Uspe ghussa nahi karna kyunki woh bohat acchi hai.

[You told me I have to behave like a good boy. Which I already am. I should share everything. I shouldn't hurt my friend. I should not get angry with my friend because my friend is a good person.]

Dadi: Arey wah!!! mera Vansh ko toh sab kuch yaad hai. Chalo hum chalthe hain.

[Wow, my Vansh remembers everything. Come on let's go.]

Saying so dadi and Vansh drove to the farmhouse with Angre. On the other side, Siya and Sejal were really happy to know about the alliance and Riddhima told them that Dadi would tell her the wedding date and other things later. Both Siya and Sejal were worried about the stuff for the marriage as they knew Riddhima would put her entire savings on them rather than herself. So they were planning to get some things related to marriage as they will have to perform few rituals no matter what.

It has been 10mins Dadi and Vansh reached and the moment he got down in the farmhouse, he ran into the entire house in search of his new friend not listening to either dadi and Angre. After being satisfied with his hunt, he realized this new friend of his was nowhere to be seen. So he sat grumpily on the sofa not listening to anyone. Dadi and Angre just looked at him sadly. He was really excited about knowing he would go out today after a very long time. Because of his condition, he wasn't allowed much into public places. But now all his excitement seems to run down the drain. Dadi was trying to speak with him when they heard the sounds of a car coming to a screeching halt and within no time the bell rang. Angre moved ahead to open the door and let Riddhima in. Being grumpy, Vansh turned his face and sat when Dadi came ahead and introduced Angre to Riddhima. After the formal greetings, Dadi took Riddhima and called Vansh but he was not ready to look at her. Riddhima thought he looked cute with that grumpy look on his face but then the reality struck her. This grumpy child-man is going to be her husband.