16 - First step

Hello, my lovely readers...

Here comes another update, surprise.

Thank you for your votes and comments. I am thankful for the support you have been giving for my book.

Proofreading not done and sorry for the grammatical errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VR Mansion

Vansh reached his room and sat grumpily on the bed facing the portrait of Uma and kept speaking with her.

Van(sadly): Dekha aapne Mumma, sab log kaise mujhse sorry bhulvaya tha. Maine toh sirf joke kiya tha na aur upar se jab bhi Kabir mere se badtameezi kartha hain toh koi kuch nahi bolega. Sab log sirf mujhe hi bholthe hain, kyunki mein bohat hi accha baccha hoon na isiliye. Par yeh sab galat haina Maa? (with tears) Aap wapas ajao, mujhe aapke bina yaha pe nahi rehna, agar aap ko yaha pe nahi ana hain toh aap bhagwan ji ko batao ki mujhe aapke pass lekar jaye. Please Mumma, mein good boy ki tarah rahunga aapke pass, koi shararath nahi karunga. Promise Mumma.

(sadly): [Did you see Mumma, how everyone made me apologize. I just joked and on top of that, nobody ever speaks anything when Kabir misbehaves with me. Everyone keeps convincing me only because I am a good boy right. But this is wrong isn't it Mumma? (with tears) You come back here, I don't want to stay here without you. If you can't come, then ask God to bring me to you. Please, Mumma, I will be like a good boy and I won't do any mischief. Promise Mumma.]

Riddhima who heard everything standing at the door felt as if her heart stopped beating for a few seconds when she heard the innocent request of her child-man. He, himself had no clue of what exactly he asked a while ago. His death, indirectly and made her feel restless. Taking a deep breath, she moved inside quickly and kept her palm on his mouth as if stopping him from speaking or to be precise according to her, from uttering nonsense in his innocent frame of mind.

Rid(a bit firmly): Tum kahi par bhi nahi jaoge Vansh, samjhe tum? Mujhe chodkar toh bilkul bhi nahi. (taking a deep breath, slowly) Aise baath nahi karthe Vansh.

(a bit firmly): [You are not going anywhere Vansh, did you understand? Clearly not leaving me. (taking a deep breath, slowly) You are not supposed to speak like this Vansh.]

Van(sulkily): Kyu? Kyu nahi karsaktha mein aisi baatein? (agitated) Ab isse kiski disrespect hui hain? Aur ab kisko mein sorry bolu?

(sulkily): [Why? Why can't I speak like this? (agitated) Now, whom did I disrespect? And whom should I apologize?]

Riddhima for a moment saw the emotions her child-man was going through. She mentally reminded herself to be calm and patient while speaking with him. It was not time for her to get serious about his words. So closing her eyes she took a deep long breath and when she opened her eyes, she saw him staring at her and his entire focus was on her.

Rid(with a smile): Mera Vansh ko bohat bura laga na ki sab log ne waha pe tumse aisi baath ki hain? Par Vansh, Dadi aur Mummy Ji toh tumse sabse zyada pyaar karthe hain na, isiliye tumhe humesha sahi aur galat ka fark samjhathe hain. Ab dekho ek bar tumne bhi Mummy Ji ko mujhse sorry bolne keliye kaha na, aur unhone bola bhi tha, kya woh tum pe gussa hui? Nahi na, kyunki unhe patha tha ki tum unko pyar karthe ho aur unhe correct kar rahe ho. Samjhe?

(with a smile): [My Vansh is hurt with everyone's behavior during the dinner, right? But Vansh, Dadi, and Mummy Ji love you more than everyone right, and that is why they teach you the difference between good and bad. Now, do you remember you asked Mummy Ji to apologize to me in the past and she did? Did she get angry with you? No right, because she knew that you love her and you corrected her. Understood?]