十一

Useobwa mwol
mangseoryeo
Nega baradeon ge ireon ge
anieossni
Uldeonga
mwoga duryeowo
Nega wonhadeon ge ireon ge
anieossni
Nega baran salm nega wonhan salm
Nega taekhan salm huhoe e
opsi da irwossji

- Interlude : Shadow by SUGA (BTS)

TW: some violence in this chapter

Something snapped inside of Jaehyun once he saw Doyoung's blood on that knife.

The leader took a deep breath to calm himself. He had a strong urge to shoot Alex on the spot, but that would not only attract unwanted attention too early but also ensure the knife would slit Doyoung's throat.

He crept up slowly behind the psychotic man and in a few swift movements, he knocked the knife out of Alex's hand, pushed him to the ground just as Johnny shot him in the shoulder.

"What the fuck!?" He yelled as Jaehyun pressed his foot on the wound, hard.

Alex let out a bloodcurdling scream as sharp rocks from the ground dug into his flesh.

Jaehyun yawned and looked at Johnny, who was looking around the room. "Hey, you can go find Jeno and get your boyfriend. I'll handle things here."

Johnny let out a small sigh of relief and turned around, throwing Jaehyun a thanks as he walked out of the room.

Once the pain became a little more bearable, Alex spoke.

"How the fuck are you here? Why are you doing this?"

Jaehyun scoffed and moved around the body to crouch down next to Alex, making eye contact.

"I have my ways of getting here. As for why I'm doing this, I hope that's not a genuine question."

He looked over at Doyoung, and gave him a blithe smile.

"I think it's obvious. I heard everything you said to Doyoung. Taking him as your personal little sex slave huh?"

Of course, with any idiotic psycho, Alex's only option was to deny everything.

"W-what? I never said anything like that! Where the fuck are you getting this information?" He said defensively, but unfortunately it didn't come out that way with his nervous and stuttering tone.

"Yeah yeah, too many questions. Tae," he said as he clicked his earpiece.

"What do you want me to do with this asshole?"

"You can get rid of him, he's of no use to us." Taeyong answered.

Jaehyun hummed in response and picked his gun up again.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Alex asked in fear.

Jaehyun thought for a second. "Hm, well you did say you would kill Doyoung, so I think it's only fair I return the favor."

"W-what? B-"

Alex never finished his sentence, the bullet in his head silencing him.

Jaehyun brushed his hands together and picked up the knife Alex had dropped earlier as he rushed over to Doyoung.

He cut all of the ropes off and checked over the male excessively while muttering, "if he hurt you in any way I swear to god I will li-"