十二

Don't stop! (Stop!)
Geurae all day,
all day taewojwo
Please stop! (Stop!)
Naeui taeyangiyeo
geuman Baby, oh baby (Ooo)
Ireon nal eotteoke jom haejwo
eotteoke jom nal

Nal nohajwo nal anajwo

- FEVER by ENHYPHEN

Mark groaned as a series of knocks sounded on his door.

Without warning, Taeyong entered the dark room and plopped down face first on the younger's bed.

Mark sighed and turned his chair around to face the leader. "What's wrong hyung?"

Taeyong turned his head up suddenly and pouted as he crawled closer to Mark.

The Canadian rolled his eyes at how the older man was acting and tsked.

"You said you would listen." He whined.

Mark slumped in his chair and grumbled before looking over at the distressed leader.

"I know I know. I'll listen hyung. What's wrong?"

Taeyong smiled softly and rolled over so his stomach was facing the ceiling.

"Mark, I'm confused. Like really, really confused."

"You know how we heard Jaehyun talking to Doyoung in a closer-than-friends way?" He asked.

Mark nodded.

"Well I'm worried."

"Are you scared Jaehyun hyung is falling out of love?"

Taeyong shook his head. "No, it's not that. I know we both really love each other. But, I'm worried for myself."

"How so?"

"I wasn't jealous when I heard what Jaehyun said to Doyoung. I, I think I liked it to be honest. I liked that they were, well, close to each other."

He flipped over again and Mark raised an eyebrow.

"And recently, I've been feeling weird around Doyoung."

"Like I was in his room the other day helping him unpack a few things and he was on a ladder. He fell over and I caught him, but we ended up falling onto his bed with him under me and I just, ugh!"

Taeyong covered his face with his hands. "I noticed how pretty he is! Like, his eyes and his expression when we were in that position, I'm losing my mind!"

Mark thought for a second. "Are you worried that you're falling out of love hyung?"

Taeyong shot up with wide eyes. "No! Never! I love Jaehyun!" He sunk back a little as he started toying with the blanket.

"It's just... I don't even know to be honest. I feel weird around Doyoung. I feel, like how I did when I first started liking Jaehyun."

Mark nodded. "So, you love Jaehyun hyung, but you're starting to feel like you like Doyoung, as more than friends?"

Taeyong hummed in response.

Mark pursed his lips. "I don't get why all of you guys come to me for relationship advice. Especially in this case. I don't think I'm the person you should be asking about this hyung."