十三

If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?
If all it is is eight letters
Why am I in my own way?
Why do I pull you close?
And then ask you for space
If all it is is eight letters
Why is it so hard to say?

- 8 Letters by Why Don't We

"I obvious love Jaehyun, but I think I might be falling for Doyoung... as well." Taeyong said slowly, carefully planning out his words.

If any of this kind of news got back to Jaehyun, not only their relationship but the entire mafia could be in danger.

But his worries were cut off when Renjun snorted. Taeyong frowned. "Hey, why are you laughing? I'm confused here! This is a genuine concern of mine!"

Renjun chuckled before answering. "Sorry, it's just," he sighed with a sarcastic wide- eyed smile. "This was so obvious."

Taeyong frowned. "Obvious?"

"Yes! Do you see the way that you look at Doyoung? You aren't exactly the most discreet person ever hyung."

Taeyong pouted, but his eyes widened suddenly. "Wait! If it was so obvious to you, do you think Jaehyun knows? Oh god, he's going to hate me!" He exclaimed while holding his head.

Renjun gaped at him, blinking a few times to try and process what the older man just said.

"I, um, hyung," he started slowly. Taeyong looked up at him and he continued. "No offense or anything, but how did you manage to build an entire, self-managed, feared, successful, mafia with that brain of yours?"

Taeyong pushed the Chinese male lightly. "That's mean. I'm confused okay? What if Jaehyun knows already and is just waiting to break up with me?"

Renjun slumped in his chair.

"Okay first, hyung you just admitted not ten minutes ago that you like Doyoung hyung for the first time, I doubt Jaehyun hyung is listening on the other side of the door so he probably does not know."

"Well, unless he's very smart but I doubt it. I mean the three of you aren't together yet so." He said.

"What was the last par-"

"Anyways! Two, I don't think Jaehyun hyung would exactly be very upset with you liking Doyoung hyung."

Taeyong raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Renjun tsked. "Nevermind. That's where I step out. You three can figure the obvious out yourselves, just like how Jaemin, Jeno and I did."

Taeyong's face turned confused. "Huh?"

Renjun blinked at him. "Wow. This is going to be even longer than when we were in this stage. And we were in a lot of denial."

"Anyways, with all due respect hyung, get out now please." Renjun said cheerfully as he softly shoved the leader out into the hallway.

Taeyong sighed and decided to go back to his office to distract himself with work.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun was currently seeking out a certain person in Neo Tech, Lee Jeno.

After the mission last week, Jaehyun had realized exactly what he had done before heading to the van.