• 십 •

. ..__•~*~•__.. .
• sᴛᴀʀᴛ •
• ʜɪɢʜ [십] •
. ..__•~.~•__.. .

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Alright baby" Jisung said as he selected the first map, pressing play. The introduction went by, and the countdown begun to play with the background music coming in clearly on the surround sound speakers.

"3 . . ."
"2 . . ."
"1 . . ."
"GO!"

.~•~.

"YOOOOOOO" Jeongin shouted as he got a boost. Everyone else started normally. . . all except for Jisunge who was quickly left at the starting line due to trying to take off sooner than he should have.

"Aw come on man" Jisung whined as he was now dead last. Felix, on the other hand, was happily in 4th place, Jeongin: 3rd, and Seungmin claiming his rightful spot in 1st.

"Suck it squirrel boy" Seungmin taunted in order to light a fire inside the older male. Proving his actions to be affective, Jisung shouted as he rapidly moved up in placement.

{ A/N: It took me 30 minutes just to write this much cuz I was high; big sad ;-;;; }

While the younger males were bouncing around competitively before us, Minho began to put his part of the plan into action.

"Want to get the pipes going?" He asked me from where I sat beside him.

"Yeah, sure" I said with a smile as I watch Minho skip his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a pipe to which he filled with some already ground up marijuana. Once ready, he grabbed a lighter and headed back towards me.

"Let's sit" he stated as he hopped over the back of the couch and in front of Chris. I joined him, hopping over the back to placed myself in between Changbin and Minho.

"Wanna take the first hit?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me the pipe; it was a beautiful glass white skull.

____ . ..•————•.. . ____

{ A/N:  I want this so badly }

{ A/N: I want this so badly }

____ . ..•————•.. . ____

Taking the pipe in one hand, lighter in the other, I placed the long end of the pipe to my lips. Bringing the lighter up to the opening on the head of the skull, I watched as a bright orange light illuminate from within the transparent glass. Inhaling, I held the smoke within my cheeks to get my desired amount. Once satisfied, I sucked it all in and slowly exhaling the bright cloud of smoke from my lips. I passed the pipe back to Minho who did the same. He placed his lips where mine once lay, and lit the end. He inhaled and exhaled the smoke, visually showing off his his enjoyment for the simple action.