❝ eleven ❞

"a festival to celebrate a truce with the dream smp?" ranboo asks.

"yep!"

"just double-checking. tomorrow at midday? midday to twilight?"

"correct."

"alright, i'll be back." ranboo makes his way to the dream smp while camille and nihachu string lanterns around the presidential podium. they decided the festival would be there, as it was a big space.

"this is exciting! we're officially putting an end to all wars." nihachu swoons.

"as long as nothing happens tomorrow." camille says shortly, hanging up another lantern.

nihachu tucks some hair behind her ear, stepping down from the ladder. "what's the situation with dream?"

"there is no situation. now that i'm leading l'manberg, i can't be involved with the enemy."

"yeah but, now that we've got a truce, we're not really enemies."

"i guess. but still, i'm not interested in him."

nihachu shrugs. "whatever you say."

***

"hi, welcome to l'manberg!" camille greets eret as they walk through the gates.

eret smiles. "wonderful to see you in such good shape, camille."

"likewise."

camille glances behind eret and makes eye contact with dream. or, she thinks she does. she can't really see his eyes. she smiles at him, and imagines he's smiling back.

"alright, come with me! we should get the festives started."

camille leads the dream smp to the presidential podium, where nihachu greets eret. sapnap and george head over to quackity, who greets them warily. karl runs over to sapnap and jumps on him, while punz and ranboo greet each other.

ponk and alyssa go straight to the food table, while tubbo and tommy mess around near the bottom of the podium. dream walks over to camille, and crosses his arms. camille leans against the wall, waiting for dream to speak first.

"nice job."

"hm? you think so?"

"yeah. everyone looks really chill."

"what about you? are you chill?"

"uh-huh. punch?" out of nowhere, he produces a glass filled with a pink drink.

camille laughs. "when in the world did you get that?"

dream shrugs. "magic." even though he just offered her the punch, he gulps it down then puts the glass on the floor. "care to dance?"

he motions to the empty space where sapnap and karl are "dancing".

"um... sure, i guess."

tommy's in charge of the music, and right now he's playing mellohi.

dream leads her over to the dance floor, where he puts his arms around her waist. gingerly, camille wraps her arms around his neck.