The One with my Birthday

Kaessie

Chapter 3

The One with My Birthday

"Liam!" I squealed, the nineteen-year-old Brit grinning cheekily, while giving me a fake lap dance. I shoved him off and he sat next to me.

For what only felt like five minutes, I've been dancing and playing and living the night away. We lost Zayn, Harry and Louis at some time of the night, but apparently we just found them. And I must say... Simon's face on a cake... That tastes heavenly. Liam said he'd buy me one for my birthday tomorrow. He said he'd buy me another one, too, after Niall majority of the first one. The Irishman just blushed furiously at that, and stuffed his second piece of cake down his throat.

I also met a bunch of other Celebrities, and soon the whole starstruck thing was over by now. I met Ed Sheeran, who's music I absolutely love. I love that ginger... So much. Anyway, I also met The Wanted, which but Liam on the edge. Little Mix, because of Zayn's girlfriend, who was a sweetheart. A bunch of people from American Idol, like Katharine McPhee, Kellie Pickler, and, my favorite, Carrie Underwood. She was my idol, and we actually talked for a good twenty minutes. I don't think tonight could have gotten any better if I tried.

"Oh my god..." Zayn stared at Liam a long time. "I haven't seen you like this since Danielle!"

"I haven't seen him like this, like... Ever..." Louis admitted coming over to us at the couch. "I like it."

"Did you spike his drink, Lou?"

"No... but anyway." Louis gave me a hug and sang "Happy Birthday! I was the first to say it! Ha!" I blushed, and I saw Harry's face was slowly loosing color... I could tell this would not be good for the popstar if he got wasted, but... He was a big boy, sort of. He could make his own decisions.

"Thanks, Lou."

"Anyway, let's go get you a drink-"

"Lou... AA, remember?" Liam perked up. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go get you a drink-"

"Pepsi is fine, thank you!" Glaring at me, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to the bar.

"What can I get for you two gentleman tonight?" The girl asked. She was quite skanky and unprofessional, and she was falling out of her shirt... And I saw Harry excessively staring at her chest. I slapped him.

"Uh... I'll just get her a tequila-"

"Is she of age?" She studied me, skeptic.

"Am I of age? Hun, I could be asking you the same thing," I fired off. Everyone around us went 'ooh' and wolf-whistled, but that was all it took for her to bend over, sending me a look of a million daggers, and filled it with alcohol. Louis and I stared at her like a hawk to make sure she didn't spit in it, and she handed it over, reluctant.

"Have a wonderful night." She was being sarcastic.

"At least I'll remember it!" My voice was sing-song, and I sat down at a couch that was white but hot pink under the red lights, Liam on one side of me, Louis and Harry on the other, all staring intently. Zayn studied from behind me, and Niall lounged on the chair across from us.

"Think there's any cake left?" He asked.

"I don't know... I'll go check with you if you'd like-"

"Uh, no." Louis pushed me down by my thighs, which deserved him being slapped. So that's what happened. He got slapped, and he wasn't too happy about it, but he knew he sort of deserved it.

"I don't want a drink-"

"You'll like it." I shot Liam an apologetic look and he just looked disappointed, which I hated, because I couldn't stand when people were disappointed at me, but I knew Louis wouldn't budge, so I hesitantly put the drink to my lips.