The One with the Soundtrack

Hello, loves!

So, I thought it'd be neat if I posted a chapter dedicated to the songs that inspired me to write this fanfiction, along with some of my favorite lines from the song! I also put which couple/ people the song reminds me of. So, here's what songs I would imagine playing, if this book was a movie.

Italicized lyrics are lyrics I feel are most fitting.

The most important lyric is bold faced and italicized. There may be two.

1. "Twisted" by Carrie Underwood

Everybody

"Baby you're a wrecking ball/ crashing into me/ nothing I can do but fall piece by piece."

"It's twisted/ messed up/ but the more I think about it it's crazy/ but so what?"

"I'm caught up and I'm hangin' on/ I'm gonna love you even if it's wrong."

"Everybody's telling me I'm over my head/ but they don't feel you loving me."

"They all say that I've gone crazy/ maybe/ but it's too late now to save me, I'm too tangled..."

2. "The Moment I Knew" by Taylor Swift

Kaessie, Liam, Harry

"People ask me how you've been as I comb back through my memories/ you said you'd be here."

"It was like slow motion/ stading there in my party dress/ with red lipstick/ with no one to impress/ and they're all laughing/ as I'm looking around the room."

"And the hours pass by/ now I just wanna be alone/ but your best friends always seem to know when there's something really wrong/ so they followed me down the hall."

"And there in the bathroom/ I try not to fall apart/ and this sinking feeling starts as I say hoplessly/ he said he'd be here."

"And they're all laughing/ and asking me about you/ but there was one thing missing/ and that was the moment I knew."

"What do you say/ when stears are streaming down your face/ in front of everyone you know?"

"What do you do/ when the one who means the most to you/ is the one who didn't show?"

"You call me later/ and say 'I'm sorry I didn't make it'/ and I say 'I'm sorry, too/ and that was the moment I knew"

3. "See You Again."

Kaessie

"I won't cry cause I know I won't be lonely/ for you are the stars to me/ you are the light I follow."

"I will see you again/ whoa whoa/ this is not where it ends/ I will carry you with me/ until I see you again."

"I can hear those/ echoes in the wind at night/ calling me back in time/ back to you."

"Sometimes/ I feel my/ heart is/ breaking/ but I stay strong/ and I hold on/ 'cause I know..."

4. Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood

Everybody

"I've never been the kind that you'd call 'lucky'/ always stumblin' around in circles/ but I must've stumbled into something/ am I really alone with you?"