Christmas Gifts

It was now Christmas Holidays and the Golden four were gone to their houses for Christmas.
Rose Granger-Weasley was right now in Burrow in the room she shares with her cousins. She was sending Scorpius Malfoy's and Alexandria Wood's gifts to them.
Albus Potter was also in Burrow. He was in his room that he shares with his cousins. He was also sending gifts to his best friends.
Rose Weasley had given her Owl that Hagrid had gifted her to her Mom and Dad as a family owl. Sadly Pig Ron Weasley's owl that he had with him since his 3rd year had passed away few months ago. Rose attached the letters and gifts on the owl's leg and opens the window for her.
Albus had also attached his gifts on Hedwig's leg. She was very angry for the weight he had attached on her small body.
"Come on girl, go fly and give them their gifts. Phew phew."
Albus says pushing her outside the window.
She hoots angrily and glares at him.
"Alright here have owl treats. Happy". He says giving her owl treats. She happily takes them and flies Away as though nothing was attached on her leg. Drama Queen. Albus thinks watching his owl fly away.
Rose was not like Albus. No. Her gifts were not heavy like Albus's were. That was why she tied them together. Rose's cat Iris jumps on her bed and meows.
"Happy Christmas Iris." Rose says kissing her cat on her head in response she gets
Pur pur pur. Awww. Rose thinks.

Scorpius Malfoy was sitting on his bed after sending his gifts to his friends. He was currently in his Grandmother's house waiting for his parents to wake up. He was always the first one to wake up on Christmas. Excitement. That was the Reason.

Alexandria Wood was currently in her house, playing Quidditch with her father after sending her gifts to her best friends. She and her father are always the first to wake up in their house on Christmas. When they will wake up they will go to wake her mother up by jumping on her. Yes Oliver will also jump on his wife like a kid on Christmas. Sigh. Man. Alexandria's mother always says to herself.

Christmas moods.

Albus is acting just like his grandfather here

Albus is acting just like his grandfather here. Don't you think.
Rose Weasley's Excitement can be felt from just seeing it.
Alexandria is telling her mother about the importance of Quidditch here.
Scorpius Malfoy is thinking about something. Hmmmm. Maybe his new Crush. We all know who.

Rose weasley was sitting in her room after opening her gifts from her friends. She was blushing right now. Want to know why. After seeing Scorpious's gift. It was a Rose necklace and a bracelet that said 'you are a beautiful Rose'.
She liked it very much.
Alexandria had given Rose a puddlemore United T- shirt and a very beautiful Snitch Locket. Sometimes I wonder if Quidditch was her middle name. Rose says in her brain. Albus had given Rose a very beautiful hair pin that said GO RED on it. He had given her that because of her hair color.

Albus had many amazing gifts. He liked Alexandria's gift the most. It was a box that had all Holy head Harpies supplies. A chain. A flag. A shirt and shorts. A hoodie. A pair of sneakers. All of these things were of Holy head Harpies. His favorite Quidditch team. Rose had given Albus a book about Quidditch and some pranking supplies. Scorpius had given Albus a lot of candies and pranking supplies like Rose. He had also given him a shirt that said. BEST MATE. Cute.

Alexandria had received a necklace that had Three Quidditch hoops in it. You know the ones keeper stands in front of. She absolutely loved it. It was from Rose. Albus had given her two books about Quidditch and a set of jewelry. Jewelry consisted of a Pair of earrings. A quaffle designed one. A necklace that had a bludger, a snitch and a quaffle in it. Scorpius had given her a very fancy bracelet and ring. Ring had a stone in it and the bracelet had her Name engraved on it. She was very happy by seeing the gifts.

Scorpius Malfoy had received his gift from his friends. Rose had given him books about Potions and Defense against the dark arts. These were expensive books. Scorpius thought. But nevertheless he loved them. Albus had given him books about Potions and a hoodie. Hoodie had scorpius constellation on it. Alexandria had given him some pranking supplies and a Chudley Cannons shirt, hoodie and trousers. He was very close to crying after seeing the love his friends hold for him.