Another Memory

Steve rogers.
" Sister, you know that I am tired of being in orphanages. Please come back. I am begging you now. It had been so long. Please" the boy says in a begging voice to his sister.
" Honey, I promise you will see me next summer. I promise" Abby says, trying to convince her brother. The boy doesn't replies. He hangs up on her and sits down on his bed again. The bed was old and it was creaking.

An owl comes to his window . Confused, he unites the letter and reads it carefully. It was from his boyfriend.

Dear liam,
I hope you are doing great. I know I hadn't wrote all summer and I have my reasons. I found something really good. The deadly hallows. Not only them but more. An obscurus. It is a. I was just going through them but you know how much I am attracted to dark stuff. These are something I will discuss with you at Hogwarts. I love you so much and I miss you too. Looking forward to meeting you. I love you sweetheart, I hope you know that.
Yours truly
Ren
END OF MEMORY

"Albus, are you okay?" Rose asks Albus when he finally looks at her after staring at nothing for 5 minutes.

" Guys, this diary is everything. The clue to everything that's happening" Albus says still looking pale after seeing 'the start of something good'.

Albus tells them everything he saw after touching the date. The Golden four had almost solved the mystery. Almost because they still didn't know why the ministry people were kidnapped everyday.

" Guys we are close to the truth, right?" Alexandria asks.

" Yeah, we are" Scorpius says nodding at her.

" Let's get out of here and Rose take the diary with you, also no one will watch any memory until everyone is together. We will meet again, tonight. In this classroom, again" Scorpius orders everyone. Other three only nod in response.

After that they head off to their potions class and they were already 5 minutes late.

TIME SKIP : GOLDEN FOUR IN THE CLASSROOM

" Okay so her old sweetheart left and she became a playgirl, like a toy to men and she let them play with her" Alexandria says walking beside Albus while Rose and Scorpious were walking ahead.

"For thousand time, yes that was what I said and saw" Albus replies looking tired.

" Alright but it's very odd" Alexandria says, shrugging at the end.

They stand in front of the wall and the classroom door appears slowly to them. They all makes their way in the classroom slowly.

" Alright, let's do it" Scorpius says looking determined.

Rose opens the diary and flips to the second page.

September 5 1999
The murder of my happiness

They all place their fingers on the date and suddenly the memory starts in all their heads.

" Ahh, ahhh. I am gonna-" the boy was cut off by his orgasm releasing.

Both boys were panting hard because of the pleasure they had moments ago. One had blonde hair and the other had chocolate brown hair.

" We will do it together. We will make the world a great place to live in. We will do the greater good together, Ren. I promise you. I love you so much. You are the reason I am holding up with my life nowadays. You are my sunshine in the morning, my moonlight in the night and my first thought of the day. I love you so much Ren Anderson " the brown haired says to the blonde one while playing with his hair. He kisses him , sweetly.

" I love you too, Li " the other one says.

It was just two of them. In the light rays of dawn.

At the evening something happened.

" I am sorry Mr. Carter. He is gone" madam pomfrey says to Liam who starts sobbing immediately after hearing it.

Ren and some student got in a fight and the fight happened in the bathroom. The student called him and Liam fags because of their relationship.

The student pushed Ren and his head hit hard on the sink and he got unconscious and lost lot of blood. That was how he died.

Liam gets up and leans closer to his lover's ear.

" I love you. I will avenge you and I promise I will complete our deed. I love you so much sweetheart. Rest well. I will see you soon. My sunshine" he whispers in his ear and kisses his forehead after saying his last words.

He sniffs and gets up without looking back. He became a different person that day. His sunshine was snatched from him. He became dark. His happiness was murdered

END OF THE MEMORY.