End Of Year Feast.

The end of term exams were finished and The Golden Four were sitting on Gryffindor table in the great Hall waiting to eat the end of year feast.
" Another year gone and it feels like it was yesterday this year started. I hope all of our students did good on their tests, owls and newts. Lets not keep our waiting. Dig in please." Minnie says finishing her speech. Alexandria was talking about how she was going to Quidditch trials next year to try out for keeper. Rose was thinking about how fast this year ended. Scorpius was talking to Albus who had invited him to his family for summer. It took some convincing but Scorpius agreed on staying. On brighter note Scorpius had a letter from his parents telling him that his mother's sickness is almost finished. He was delighted to hear this and couldn't wait to celebrate it. Now it explains why they were so much happy. Everyone was chatting, laughing and making plans for summer. Some were invited to someone's house, some were traveling somewhere and some were spending their summer in their house with their families. Alexandria has promised Rose to give her a ticket of Quidditch match this summer. The match was Chudley Canons vs Puddlemore United. She also invited Scorpius and Albus but they already had plans. Let's just say that everyone was pretty excited to go back to their houses and spend their summers together. But still Hogwarts is everyone's home no one can say they will not miss Hogwarts.

Time skip

The Golden Four were all packed and were ready to go back to their homes. They decided to pay a visit to black lake and say goodbye to giant squid too. They went down under their usual tree they always sat there . They didn't understood why there were initials carved on that tree. There were four initials there. P+M+W+P.  There was a infinity sign under them too. The golden four also carved their Initials there . R+A+S+A.  They decided to put a sign under it in their 5 year. All of them sat under the tree talking joking and laughing carefree . 

'Promise you three will write to me ' Alexandria says to them holding out her pinky . 

'Promise'  three other three says to her linking their pinkies together. 

Professor McGonagall who happened to have watched the whole scene from Headmaster's Office was smiling . 

'That was the same tree James, Remus, Peter and Sirius sat under everyday . ' Albus Dumbledore's says from his portrait to Minnie . 

'Oh yes I remember ' Minerva says still watching them . She was close to tears after remembering her old students . They were like the next marauders . Containing a book nerd , a Qudditch obsessed one and two pranking masters.