Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 16 (fluff)

Kakashi woke before Tsuki and took a moment to stare at her peaceful sleeping face. He didn't know how he got so lucky and he felt like he needed to spoil her in return.

He slipped out of bed as quietly as possible and headed to the kitchen to make them breakfast and morning tea.

He had another good night's sleep with Tsuki's warmth by his side. He was slowly becoming addicted to actually getting sleep and waking up feeling refreshed.

He walked into the bedroom with their plates of food and gently set them on the nightstand.

He leaned down and started pecking Tsuki's face all over,"Tsuki!.........Tsuki wake up!"

"Unh" Tsuki groaned and settled into the covers more, refusing to open her eyes.

"Tsuki! Tsuki! Tsuki! Tsuki! Tsuki! Tsuki! Tsuki!" He kept repeating her name to tease her and wake her up. He was being annoying and he knew it, but he couldn't contain his child-like excitement he had when she was around.

"Nhh!" Tsuki was still protesting.

He crawled into the bed and put his mouth up to her ear,"Kurakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Wake. Up. Open. Your. Eyes."

Tsuki started giggling at his immaturity. Oh how she missed mornings like this with him. But she still refused to open her eyes.

"Okay that's it, you asked for it." Kakashi got on top of her and laid his whole body weight on her, crushing her into the mattress.

Tsuki was having trouble breathing underneath him, her lungs literally didn't have room to expand, she felt like she was being crushed underneath a tree.

"I'm...awake....Kashi!" Tsuki struggled to say.

"Good! Your breakfast and tea were getting cold!" He sat back crossed legged on the bed and pulled her up to face him.

He put his forehead against hers as his right hand reached and grabbed ahold of her chin between his thumb and the curve of his index finger.

He pulled her in and placed a quick peck on her soft lips.

Tsuki turned her head away quickly,"Wait, Kashi I just woke up and I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

He turned to reach for their plates of food,"You say that like I give a fuck, Kuraku. Here."

He handed over her plate and they started eating their breakfast together sitting crossed legged in the middle of the bed.

She looked at the clock, 9:45,"You gotta head in early, huh?"

Kakashi nodded his head and covered his mouth full of food with his wrist,"Yeah, but you're more than welcome to stay until you're ready to leave, you don't have to come early with me. In fact, that might raise suspicion if the rest of the Team saw you with me."

"Right. Sounds like a plan." Tsuki sarcastically saluted him, Kakashi rolled his eyes.

He scarfed down the rest of his food and started to gather his things to get ready to leave.

Tsuki leisurely are her breakfast as she watched him get dressed. He slipped his sleek black uniform on, complete with his sleeveless shirt and attached mask, long black gloves that went up past his elbows. He clipped his grey over armor in place and secure his tantō in it's sheath on his back.

Tsuki loved watching him move around the room, he was graceful and agile, every movement he made was fluid and smooth.

He scratched at the ANBU tattoo on his arm, the one Tsuki had traced with her finger a million times over.

"Are you staring at me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You're fucking hot, Kashi, what do you want me to do? NOT stare at you?" She said jokingly. But she was dead serious, she could help but stare.

A small blush crept into his cheeks as he laughed and nervously looked at his feet,"Well don't do that out in the field cause that look on your face would be a dead give away."

"Well fuck..... Don't be so hot and I won't have to look at you like that." She retorted taking another sip of her tea.

Kakashi was still blushing, he had gotten similar compliments from women he picked up before, but they actually meant something when Tsuki said it to him. He didn't know how to take a compliment from her.

"Okay deal I'll try to look uglier." He leaned and pecked her lips again and then her forehead twice in quick succession,"I've gotta get to my meeting with the Hokage. See you in a bit, babe.'

'Yeah like it's possible for you to look ugly, Kashi.'

Tsuki smiled at the nickname he gave her, what she didn't know was Kakashi was feeling embarrassed, calling her 'babe' it just slipped off his tongue, he didn't mean to, it just happened,"See ya in a bit, Captain."

Kakashi rolled his eyes and headed to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth, secured his mask up over his nose and left for his meeting.

Tsuki stood to do some stretches at the side of the bed. She took a few moments to wish for Kai and Kanari's safety, and she hoped that someone had landed in the proper timeline to reverse all this mess. She missed her kids and as much as she loved being here with Kakashi, she couldn't wait to see them again.

She was also trying to figure out how to get out of this situation she was in with Kakashi. She couldn't let him say the words 'I love you' to her, otherwise that would solidify this major change in his life.

She debated on if she would need to break his heart or if she could discover some type of jutsu that would wipe his memory of her existence in this timeline. Or if she just rode this out and didn't let him say the words then this will all reverse itself and disappear when the jutsu broke. She felt stuck, not knowing what to do.

Eventually it all got too much for her and she got dressed in an ANBU uniform that matched Kakashi's, brushed her teeth, and headed out to the training fields where the rest of Team Ro was waiting for Kakashi and the new team member.

"Good morning, Kira." Akemi smiled at her,"Did you get that rest you needed?"

Tsuki chuckled internally, Kakashi had absolutely destroyed her body last night, so she was a little sore. It felt amazing at the time but now her uterus felt like it had been pounded by a damn jackhammer. But she did still get a pretty good night's sleep.

"Yeah, feeling much more refreshed this morning." Tsuki replied with a smile as she adjust the Kitsuné mask sitting atop the side of her head.

"Oh look! The Captain's coming with the new member." Kiki said pointing her gaze towards the line of trees that led up to the training grounds from the Hokage's tower.

Tsuki could see two dark figures approaching, one unmistakably Kakashi as she recognized his figure and wild hair, but the other was shorter than him.

"Did they put a kid in the ANBU?" Kazuo said.

When they finally emerged, Tsuki gasped at who their new team member was.

Soon enough they were standing in front of them.

Kakashi introduced him,"Afternoon everyone. This is Itachi Uchiha, Lord Third has assigned him to the ANBU and he'll be joining us in Team Ro."