Tuski's Timeline Pt. 24

"What?! How?!" Tsuki was shocked that this opportunity even arose.

"My eyes are particularly good at manipulating the mind with genjutsu. It wouldn't be that hard to put someone under a genjutsu and erase you from their memory. It'll be like you never existed to them. They wouldn't even know what hit 'em" Itachi explained.

Tsuki hugged the kid, she was so happy and overwhelmed"Thank you thank you thank you!!! Itachi, I don't even know what to say!"

Itachi was struggling to breathe,"Thank....you....is...enough."

Tsuki finally let go, and Itachi started coughing trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry." Tsuki chuckled while rubbing the back of her head.

"It's okay. Honestly, I just want to protect this village and my little brother, and it seems whatever events come to pass over the next twenty years leads to a good outcome for Sasuke and the Leaf, so I don't the future to be altered in any way. So I'll wipe you from Captain Kakashi's memory and won't say anything about it for as long as I live. I give you my word, Tsuki. Who else have you run into?"

"Let's see. Well obviously all of Team Ro, The Third Hokage, Might Guy, Ibiki... And I think that's it. Oh! And I'll have to destroy my records from the Hokage's tower and the hospital where they did my physical exam before they put me in ANBU." Tsuki explained.

"Whew, that's quite a few people. And Ibiki might be difficult, but I'm sure I could do it." Itachi said as they kept walking,"So why don't you spend the next six days with Kakashi, and then on your last day here I'll erase everyone's memory and save Kakashi for last just before midnight, you can leave and I'll catch him in a genjutsu before he suspects it."

Tsuki became giddy as she found out she would be able to spend her last days with Kakashi completely unrestrained,"That sounds perfect, Itachi, thank you so much."

"Don't mention it." He gave her a smile.

"So question, if you can see that my chakra is disturbed with your Sharingan, how come Kakashi couldn't?" Tsuki asked.

He shrugged is shoulders,"Maybe because he's not an Uchiha and it takes too much chakra to use the eye, or maybe he's blinded by love.."

Tsuki blushed and smiled, looking down at her feet as they kept walking when suddenly Itachi put his arm out in front of her to stop her.

"Shh, we're here." Itachi said getting low to the ground and peering through the bushes at the target. Tsuki did the same as she slipped her Kitsuné mask over her face and activated her Chojougan.

"Time to carry out the mission." Tsuki said cracking her knuckles,"This should be pretty simple."

With their kekkei genkai, both Tsuki and Itachi could tell they were facing enemy not nearly as strong as they were.

Itachi grasped the Tantō on his back,"I'll take out the five guys surrounding the leader in the middle, Do you have any good long range attacks?"

Tsuki nodded,"I can use crystal style, and launch shards of crystal to impale the guy, then they wouldn't be able to trace it back to the Leaf since there aren't any known crystal style users in the area."

"You can use crystal style?" Even Itachi was impressed by her abilities,"Well I guess that makes sense with the Chojougan.."

Tsuki nodded,"I'll wait until you take out the last guard."

Tsuki stayed hidden in the bushes and watched as Itachi stealthily cut down the body guards one by one, the leader in the middle didn't even know how to react.

She crossed her hand over her fist in the hand sign of the dog and began infusing her earth style chakra, quickly pulling up two conical shaped shards of crystal out of the ground.

"Ah! Hah!" She grunted as she used her strength to forcefully kick the flat part of each crystal so that it flew through the air directly at the leader, ultimately piercing him straight through the head and the belly.

Itachi suddenly appeared at her side again.

"His chakra has completely stopped flowing, he's definitely dead." Itachi stated.

"Well that only took like what, twenty minutes? It's took us two hours to walk here."

"Well we should be home in time for dinner." Itachi joked,"When we get back I'll turn the report into the Hokage. I'm sure you'd like to return to Kakashi."

Tsuki got excited again,"You're the best, Itachi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh! Short chapter soweeeee.
I'm getting surgery in the morning, so I may or may not be gone for a few days guysssss

But we're getting closer to the end of the story 😭😭😩😩

Still debating if I want to make a third one to continue Kakashi and Tsuki's story but maybe that depends on how I end this one and how much people want another one ♥️♥️♥️