5K Reads!

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Y/N): *O_O from looking at the Lucy X Reader Reads K Number* Holy... Sh-t...

Lucy: Hmm? What is it my love?

(Y/N): *Point at Lucy X Reader Reads Story* Look at the Reads Number my love.

Lucy: Okay? Why isn't making you-.

Lucy saw that Lucy X Reader have reach to 5K Reads and have her mouth wide open.

Lucy: *Sir Pelo Gasp and OoO* OH MY GOODNESS!!!! LUCY X READER HAVE REACH 5K READS?!

(Y/N): *O_O* AND TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE SHOCKING WE HAVEN'T PASS 100 PAGES OF THE NEW SERIES!! AND THE NUMBER KEEP GOING HIGHER AT THIS RATE IT COULD HAVE THE POTENTIAL OF REACHING 10K READS AT THIS POINT!!! 

Lucy: *O_O* I'm going to faith when we reach to 10K Reads.

(Y/N): More like we're going to party like no tomorrow when the number reach to 10K Reads! BUT OTHER THEN THAT WE DID!! *Hug Lucy tightly*

Lucy: *Smile and hug (Y/N) back*

GachaClubDefender5: *Felt so happy and shock on my New Series and look at the viewers* HOLY FISHSTICK!! I mean like I know that my Gacha Books passing 5K reads like no problem. But my New Series have reach 5K Reads and it the HIGHEST Reads Numbers of the MAIN Story! My old SMG4 Defender Adventure Story DIDN'T even reach to 5K Reads it the time, this really show me that my New Serie I'm doing is far better and improve (Not sure if I really improve or getting better) then my Old Main Story ever did. Man you all must be enjoying it so much for the views to keep going higher and it make me so happy! I would do another vote, but I'm busy setting up the two Stories Arc, but hopefully I'll be all set up soon for you all to enjoy. Now we have reach to the HALF way mark, let see if Lucy X Reader can reach to 10K Reads Milestone! Do expect MORE Future Story on my new series along with many other in the MultiGachaverse, you all are the BEST! Thank you so much for enjoying Lucy X Reader, voting on it to show support and leaving comment on your thought on Lucy X Reader! I'm very thankful for you all enjoying and Reading my content, *Rub my head* Even though I notice the some sentence mistake I did whenever I look back into my New Series. But thank you all so much for the 5K Reads Milestone!

(Y/N): *Smile* Even though Lucy X Reader will be put on hold until the Two Stories Arc are finish, you can all still request on what you want the his Characters and version to so do or reveal in his Gacha Book.

Lucy: *Smile* And there also Ask The MultiGachaverse -Season 1- to ask his OCS any fact and ask them question! Me and my brother Machito will be happy to answer your questions!

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Thank you so much everyone! Make great stories, enjoy reading each other content, have a wonderful day and until then...

GachaClubDefender5/(Y/N)/Lucy: SEE YEA!!