SMG4: The Tari & Metro Abnormality (Ft. Guardian & RWBY)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Peach Castle-

Announcer: Super Smash Each Other In The A-- Brother!

Inside one of the Castle Room, Tari, Metro, Mario & Lamar was playing Super Smash Each Other In The A-- Brother on a team battle with Tari & Metro facing against Mario & Lamar while Sofia was watching with Tari playing as Yoshi, Metro playing as Falco, Mario playing as Mango (Mario in the game) & Lamar playing as Bayonetta as they were having a good time-.

Lamar: *Charging at Metro* Here is the wrath on this hot waifus a--!!

Metro: *O_o & simply block & dodge while finishing Lamar off with the Falco Punch*

Lamar: *>:O* OH COME ON MAN!

Metro: *Thought* Dude you really need to calm down on the Waifus a--. 

Mario: *Annoy* Godd--mit! Mario always have to carry his stupid a-- team! *Determine while mashing button* YOU GOING DOWN TARI! 

Tari: *Smirk while playing* I don't think so. 

Sofia: Go Tari~! Show that Mario who the True Gamer! So I can give you a kiss~. *Kiss Metro* Just like our boyfriend.

Metro: *Blush a bit*

Tari was easily beating Mango with pure combat with Mario continue mashing button but didn't have any luck while getting his a-- beat.

Mario: *Serious* Hmm... 

Tari: *Doing combat command on the controller*

Mario: *Banging my controller*

Lamar: Dude! Banging the controller isn't going to help you-.

Mario: *Annoy* SHUT THE F--K!

Tari then did her finishing combo with her Shotgun in Mortal Kombat & end with shooting Mango between the leg as Mario lost his fight.

Lamar: *o_o* Worst way to see a defeat. 

Announcement: FATALITY!

Metro: Well that didn't last long.

Sofia: *Giggle* Good job Tari~! *Kiss Tari lip*

Tari: *Kiss Sofia back* Mmm~.

Mario: *Throw my controller in rage* WHAT?! WHY CAN'T MARIO BEAT YOU?! 

Tari: *Break apart my kiss & rub my head* Just gotta get good! Haha.

Metro: You know there a thing call practice & playing more to get better. *-_-* Not whatever you was doing.

Lamar: Just seeing you banging the Controller make me want a drink. *Stand up* I don't think I was this thirty to have a drink before. *Went to get a drink* 

Sofia: *Smile* I'll get us some drink as well. Be right back.

Metro: *Smile* Alright Sofia.

Tari: Love you.

Sofia: *Wink* Love you both~. *Went to get some drink*

Metro: *Chuckle & kiss Tari lip* When they come back with the drink, how about we show them how a pro can play.

Tari: *Giggle* Okay~.

Mario: *-_- & thought* Tch, Mario think Tari being all flirty to Metro & Sofia alot. Beside that there got to be a reason why I can't wait against them! *Looking at Tari & Metro & then it hit me from seeing their Meta Guardian Arm & stare at them intense* Hmmm!