Inktopolis

-Few Hour later-

After a few hour of packing, (Y/N), Roger, James, Luke, Ella, Sunshine and Aqua made it to the front of the entrance of the Orphanage with suitcases and saw Kendall and the Manager waiting next to the bus.

(Y/N): *Smile* Hey, Ms. Kendall and Mr. Morgan.

Morgan: *Chuckle* Ah, Young (Y/N), Young Roger, Young James, Young Luke, Young Ella, Young Sunshine and Young Aqua, ready to start your own life?

Roger: *Smile* Yes we are.

James: *Smile* We're more prepare to have a normal life.

Luke: *Smile* Or a comedy life!

James:...

Ella: *Sigh* Why Luke?

Sunshine: *Giggle* He just trying to lighten up the mood.

Aqua: *Giggle*

Kendall: *Smile* You all seem very excited about it, no matter what even if you all starting living your own life, you all are always welcome to visit here anytime you want.

(Y/N): *Smile* Thank you, Ms. Kendall. We'll be sure to visit often.  

Morgan: *Smile* Good, here each of your moneys.

Morgan handed (Y/N), Roger, James, Luke, Ella, Sunshine and Aqua each a few hundred dollars.

Luke: Man... That's alot of money.

James: We should able to buy a house!

Ella: *Eyes sparkle* I hope it a big house or a mansion!

Roger: *Nervous chuckle* Let stick with a house, Ella.

(Y/N): Hehe, yeah.

Morgan: *Smile and look at them* You all have grow up into well fine adult. Seeing you all grow up from child to adult have never made me feel any older and don't even think of making a old age joke Luke.

Luke: But I wasn't going to do that.

As they all look at Luke.

Luke:... I didn't say it.

(Y/N): *Roll my eyes*

Morgan: Anyways, I wish we could have done a better job on helping you all find a caring family to be adopted... But at least we can do is make sure your all ready to live on your own. Remember to always have each other back.

Aqua: *Smile* We will Mr. Morgan.

Morgan: *Smile* Good.

Bus Driver open the hatch of the bus.

Bus Driver: It time to leave.

Morgan: Very well. Good luck on your new life.

Kendall: *Smile* And be sure to come see us anytime.

(Y/N)/Roger/James/Luke/Ella/Sunshine/Aqua: We will!

As they 7 friends bid Kendall and Morgan farewell and enter the bus and each take a seat as Ella, Sunshine and Aqua sat next to each other, Roger, James and Luke did the same as (Y/N) seat behind the boys and begin listening to music and shut his eyes as Bus Driver begin to drive.

-Few hour later-

(Y/N): Zzz...

Roger: *Walk and gently shake (Y/N) shoulder* Yo Buddy.

(Y/N): *Woke up* H-Huh...? *Took off my headphone* What is it?

Roger: We're about to arrive at Inktopolis.