SMG4: The Mario Hustle (Ft. Guardian and RWBY)

Everyone was enjoying there day out. Luigi was playing Smash Bro 3DS with Ella, James and Roger.

Luigi: Oh yeah!

James: *Lost a life* Come on! Everytime with Donkey Kong man!

Roger: *Laugh* You're dealing with the BEST Donkey Kong Player ever!

Ella: *Giggle*

Machito showing Daughter and Max that Saiko have turn in a new leaf.

Daughter: So... No more being a Yandere b--ch?

Saiko: Yes... I'm... A change person. No more wanting attention... But that doesn't stop me from kicking anyone a-- if they pi-- me off!

Machito: We're still work on that.

Max: Hmm... If you believe Saiko change... *Smile* Then I'm willing to give her a second chance. *Ninja bow* Welcome to our group, Saiko.

Saiko: *Smile* Thank you... Daughter?

Daughter: Hmm... I guess I'll give you a chance, on one condition.

Saiko: Sure.

Daughter: *Smirk* You be my sparring partner. You're a very strong Guardian, I would love a challenge.

Saiko: *Smirk* Let me know if you want to spar. I don't mind fighting you.

Machito: *Chuckle*

Bowser was reading a book on how to capture Princess as he look at Weiss.

Bowser: Weiss, mind helping me do a practice run on kidnapping Princess Peach?

Weiss: *Reading on my scroll* No.

Bowser: But Weiss... You're a heiress.

Weiss: Heiress does not mean a princess title!

Ruby: *Kick the Soccer ball to Meggy* Here you go Meggy!

Meggy: *Stop the Soccer ball with my feet* Got it! *Look at Mario* Here you go, Mario! *Kick the soccer ball to Mario*

Mario: *Ready myself* I got it, I got it, I go-. *Soccer ball hit my face and thumb up* Nailed it!

Bob: *Holding a black sign that said Donate to the Bob foundation pls* PlEaSe AnYoNe. MoNeY pLs. NeEd FoOd FoR mY dYiNg ImAgInArY cHiLdReN

Blake: Seriously?

Starla: That is kind of stupid.

(Y/N): *Sitting on the bench like to Lucy* Oh? Is that so?

Lucy: *Smile* Yup! Our Cousin is going to graduate on the Meta Guardian Academy next week. Me, Bro, Sis and Weiss are going to head back to the Wind Valley Village to meet up with our family and head to Altas Kingdom.

(Y/N): *Smile* That sound great! How long have it been since you, Machito, Daughter and Weiss visit back to your old home?

Lucy: A very long time. Usually our family come visit us. I can't wait to see them again and my cute twin sister. I know bro is very excited to see our cousin! These two have a unbreakable cousin bond.

(Y/N): *Smile* That is a very powerful bond.

Lucy: *Smile* It is. We'll be gone for a few day. Hopefully nothing bad won't happen while we're gone.

(Y/N): Don't worry, we'll make sure the Mushroom Kingdom is safe.

Lucy: *Blush a bit* Thanks... *Thought* (Y/N)... It been close two week since he and his friends been living with us... I been feeling... So much joy being next to him... I'm... Still a little confuse about this feeling... My heart can't start beating when I'm around him.