SMG4: If Mario Was In... Starfox (Starlink Battle For Atlas)

(Ft. Guardian and RWBY.)

(Y/N), Lucy, Yang and Smashie was walking around the Mushroom Kingdom talking to each other.

Smashie: Wow... So you're a seek Huntress?

Yang: *Smile* Yup! Go around the world and get mix into crazy adventure and if I help people along the way, that even better.

Smashie: *Smile* That sound like fun.

Yang: Yeah, beside dealing with Grimm along the way but hey it make it more excited.

Smashie: *Look at Lucy* What about you Lucy?

Lucy: *Thinking* Well, I don't really have a goal or dream to be honest but I do keep innocent people safe as a duty of a heroes. But not only that, I want to become more stronger and break my limit. I'm aiming to reach Guardian Might X1000 and then aim for much higher level power.

Smashie: Sweet.

Yang: I been meaning to ask you. How strong are you, Smashie?

Smashie: *Look away shyly* I'm pretty strong.

(Y/N): *Chuckle* Pretty strong? I would say crazy strong. Smashie can go up to Guardian Might X50, She can go to Super Guardian, Super Guardian and Hyper Guardian. I even have a sparring match against her and... Lost.

Lucy: Oh? Hearing that just make me want to have a sparring match with you.

Smashie: *Giggle*

Yang: I just want to know one thing... Do you have a boyfriend?

Smashie: *Blush* N-No I don't have a boyfriend.

Yang: *Curious* Really? With that outstanding beauty you have I thought you already have a boyfriend.

Smashie: *Red blush* T-Thank... But I'm not really looking for love yet...

(Y/N): Yeah, but man whenever Smashie is doing something outside alot of boys get stun by her beauty like she some sort of waifus material.

Smashie: Which was... Very uncomfortable...

Lucy: I know that feeling too well. It happen to me multi time and to my mom and mother with other men looking at them which my father give them a death glare at them and made them shake in fear.

(Y/N): Me, Roger, James and Luke did the same whenever Smashie feel uncomfortable from being stare at by boys.

Smashie: *Smile* And I really appreciated it for that.

(Y/N): *Smile* Of course. You're our friend after all.

Smashie smile as she saw something ahead.

Smashie: What's that guy doing?

As they saw Bob standing on the cardboard with a cup and a sign that said munney pls.

Bob: *Begging for money and saw a Fish guy walking pass me* SiR CaN yOu SpArE sOmE cHaNgE fOr dA HoT? *Saw the Fish Guy walk away* A--hOlE!

Yang: *-_-* Oh look like another plan to get money.

Smashie: Is he homeless?

Lucy: *Sigh* I wouldn't say homeless... But then again he live at a dumpster.

(Y/N): Don't fall for any of Bob scam, it usually end up bad involving him. And also he a complete a--hole.

Smashie: Oh...

Yang: Look at the bright side, nobody isn't dumb enough to fall for it.

Mario was walking at the sidewalk and was stop by Bob voice.