Preparation Of The Journey

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Before reading this chapter, be sure to read these chapters to get a better understanding of the event. 

1. Curco Long Time Childhood Friend from LXR Gacha Club Moment -Season 3- (MultiGachaverse).

2. Recruit Of The Ultimate Mercenary from Random Thing & Moments (MultiGachaverse).

3. Dark Squid New Design For Antonio27 from LXR Gacha Club Moment -Season 3- (MultiGachaverse).

And with that enjoy the story!)

-Cody & Vernal Tribe-

Machito was waiting outside of the Tribe Base waiting for Cody & the person that will come with him while he was talking in his scroll to his father & explain the deal that he made with Cody & Vernal & even fill in about the situation of the Soleanna Kingdom.

Jack: Hmm.... The Tribe really have gone through so much change under Vernal leadership & being Guide by Cody.

Machito: Seeing everything on how Vernal & Cody change everything from the action of the Brawen Family & guide them to a new path to help many people & welcome those that lost their home. And all this wouldn't happen if I gave them a chance for the future.

Jack: *Smile* A single action from a person can change many things for a better life. This is definitely one of them. I know Qrow would be glad to hear that. At least I hope so that is.

Machito: Once GoddessGuardian teleport everyone including their Tribe Base, think you can make them at home & them being all set & safe?

Jack: *Smile* No need to worry my son. They'll be all set & safe in no time. And I'll be happy to talk to Vernal in person to come to an agreement & be sure that her people will be safe around here. They have atoned their Old Trible for long ago & will be good for them to be set in the RIGHT Path.

Machito: That good to hear Father. 

Jack: But Son.

Machito: Yes?

Jack: You sure that you don't need some of our help to come?

Machito: I think it best that you & the other stay. From what Vernal told me, it bringing up concern of these Grimm. It isn't the first time we go along of stopping a threat on our travel.

Jack: I know. You grown alot & even reach to a God Level. *Sigh* But I guess I can't stop worrying about you. I know your mother feel the same way.

Machito: *Smile* I always come back home from these thing. Nothing will change that. I'm train by the best family I ever have & I'm always thankful to be love by my wonderful parent.

Jack: *Smile* Me, Leone & Lucinda shouldn't be more prouder than we are now. You keep doing what you do best.

Machito: I will father. Let Mother & Mom along with the other know about it.

Jack: I will. Love you.

Machito: Love you too, Father.

Machito end the call & saw 4 figures coming out of the base from being Cody, Vernal, Striker & a Female a little bit Light Blue Jackal Guardian with Altas Tech Glasses & wearing a very beautiful causal combat dress & look very smart.

Machito: *Smile* Finally arrive out. *Look at Female Jackal Guardian* I take it that she going to come with you?

Cody: *Smile* Yup. This is Doris.