SMG4: Family In Law Time At The Dasher Family

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(This 2nd Chapter will continue from the last chapter AFTER the Heroes arrive at the Soleanna Kingdom in another Realm & seeing their point of view somewhere. And also, be sure to check out Maddie Unsettling Wake Up & Plan To Stay Over At The Family In Law from MultiGachaversal Adventure Gacha Moment Book -Season 6- (MultiGachaverse) BEFORE reading this chapter.

Also do expect a massive head up at the end which will be a quick explain for Lucy X Reader from here on out around New Frontier Age.

But other than that, enjoy the chapter along with the long awake RETURN of Lucy X Reader.)

-Krakenson Household within Kraken Valley-

At Clauds Family Household within the Kraken Valley of their Homeland, the front door shown to be open with the sight of Clauds Whole Family, Andrea, Claudia & Andries along with the Mystery Human Guardian Gal that they took in after Andrea found her alone during the vacation & given her a home to watch over her & Andrea gifted her the name Maddie as they get themselves ready to come over to their Family In Law, Home to stay over for a while. 

Andrea: *Stretch my arm & feel refresh after breakfast* Ahh, yeah! I'm so hyped to stay over Little Sister, Husband Family for a while! I'm honestly looking forward to playing with the cute children!

Claudia: *Giggle* It sure gotta be one heck of a great time with our 1st ever Family In Law. *Smirk* Your Little Sister sure is step ahead of having a marry life you know. Still thin your enjoying your sweet time?

Andrea: *Roll my eyes* Hey, at least be glad that Little Sister is gotta be the 1st to give you Grandchildren. *-w-* I can imagine her 1st time being one heck of a hot time with her Husband. I wouldn't be surprise if she got that from you Mom. 

Claudia: *Smirk with my hand on my hip* And still do when I make love with your Dad. Should probably hold that comment if you get very heated with your Future Lover. Your Dad can never get enough of my Hot Appearance~.

Andries: *Red blush & rub my head* You see why your Mother Guardian Phase can be so heated to be please. 

Maddie: *O>O* I don't get it.

Claudia: *Giggle* You'll know when it come at you. But think about time that we let them know that we're ready. 

Maddie: How would that work? 

Claudia: *Took out my Squid Phone & send a message* Easy, when your new friend is a Star Guardian, they can help by alot of crossing the world in second to the Remnant Side.

Maddie: *Hearing that word & felt my head a bit lightens* Remnant... Side... Grr...

Andrea: *Notice Maddie seems a bit lightens from her head* Hey, you alright?