Chapter 7.

The next day, Dappy, Fazer, Ny and Lewis are sat in the studio. They're sorting out the final bits and pieces ready for the album to go on the shelves. They said Tulisa could have the day off if she wanted, but  she said she'd come along later on. They sit talking about stuff for a while.

Dappy: So was T alright then when you left her?

Fazer: Yeah she was fine man. I'm glad she's alright, I was getting worried about her.

Dappy: You and me both mate.

Ny: I was worried as well. She's not been to see me for a while and normally I can't get her out my house.

Lewis: I think we were all worried about her. She's fine though, that's the main thing.

Ny: Yep: So what have you's got left to do?

Fazer: Not much to be honest, just packing up the albums ready to send them off.

Dappy: It's one fucking amazing album! Number 1 here we come!

Fazer: Yes Daps!

Ny: I hope it does! You's have worked so hard!

Dappy: Tell me about it! I'm knackered!

Ny: I'm gonna get some coffee's, do any of you want anything?

Lewis: Nah I'm good.

Fazer: Yeah can you get me just a normal one please?

Dappy: And me.

Ny: Have you's got money then? I'm not paying for them.

Dappy: If you kept your knickers on, I was just about to give you some.

Ny: Alright mardy.

Fazer: Here Ny.

Dappy: Yeah there you go.

Ny: Cheers. I'll be back soon.

Fazer: Let us know if you see T on your way there or back.

Ny: Yeah will do.

Ny went to the local Starbucks just up the road. She saw Tulisa in there getting herself some coffee.

Ny: Hey T!

Tulisa: Hiya.

Ny: You OK?

Tulisa: Yeah you?

Ny: Yeah, I barely see you these days! Where you been hiding?

Tulisa: Nowhere. Look erm I need to go, my mates waiting for me. Daps and Fazer said I could have a day off so I'm just gonna chill.

Ny: Well, If you wait until I get some coffees back to Dappy and Fazer, I'll come too if you want?

Tulisa: Nah, It's alright.

Ny: Have I done anything to upset you?

Tulisa: No, what makes you think that?

Ny: We used to go shopping and do pretty much everything together and now I barely see you.