Chapter 22.

Tulisa: Danny, I'm scared. What was that bang?!

Danny: Wait up here and I'll go and see babe.

Tulisa: Just be safe, please! You don't know what's down there.

Danny: I will, I promise!

Tulisa: I love you.

Danny: I love you too.

Danny went to find out what the loud banging noise was. He discovered someone in the living room trying to take the TV.

Danny: Gotcha, you thieving little twat!

He pinned him down while he was on the phone to the police explaining that this lad had tried to take the TV and he'd woken Danny's girlfriend up. The police sais they'd be on their way 10 minutes later, just as Tulisa came down the stairs.

Danny: It's alright. I've got him. I told you to stay upstairs in bed.

Tulisa: Yeah well I don't often do what I'm told.

Danny: T, please. I've got him.

Tulisa: No, I'm staying down here in case this one tries any dirty tricks and tries to get away.

??: Get off me! You're hurting me!

Danny: Good!

Tulisa: If you weren't trying to steal from us, he wouldn't even have hold of you!

??: Shut up you stupid tart!

Danny: You speak to her like that again, I'll put your fucking head through that window, do you understand?!

??: What, she is. She's a stupid, pathetic little tart!

Danny: *tightening his grip on the boys neck* What did I just say to you? You're in enough trouble as it is so unless you want to make it worse...

Tulisa: It's fine Dan.

Danny: No, he's not speaking to my girlfriend like that.

The lad manages to get away from Tulisa and Danny. There's an argument at the top of the stairs that lead down to the back garden and Tulisa falls and bangs her head at the bottom of the stairs. Danny's torn as what to do. He wants to be with Tulisa but he can't let the lad go as he knows he'll get away with it if he lets him go. He's pretty positive the lad pushed Tulisa but he can't prove it. The police turn up about 5 minutes later.

Policeman: Would you like to tell me what's happened while my colleague sorts your girlfriend out?

Danny: Yeah. Me and my girlfriend were upstairs in bed and she heard this loud banging noise. I went downstairs to see who it was and it was that lad trying to take the TV. He managed to get away and I'm pretty sure he pushed Tulisa down the stairs. I can't prove he pushed her but I'm pretty sure he did.

Policeman: What makes you think she was pushed?

Danny: Well she was nowhere near the stairs and the next thing I know she's at the bottom of them.

Policeman: If you'd like to go and be with your girlfriend in the ambulance and I'll have a word with my colleague.

Danny: OK that's fine.